Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Sort of a sweet-tarty flavor, hard to pin down. It's been awhile since I've actually had any so words are failing me.

The name is a reference to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Here is the scene:

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - YouTube

Names like Snozberry Wallpaper would be hard to pin down. It's a try it no describing it type of juice :)

I have to add that I bought chocolate caramel coconut cookies and I was sad the juice didn't taste as good as I thought it would. I didn't want to say anything bad about the flavor because Ms T is my go to vendor and I love the juices. After letting it steep (I'm running low on all my favorite flavors from her lol) it tasted just like a chocolate coconut cookie. Patience is a virtue, must work on the patience to attempt virtue :)

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
ive found all chocolate needs a good steep time to be true and taste like you expect it to. buy your chocolates from t with confidence and immediately have someone hide them from you so you cant get at them for a good week or two..the longer the better it gets.

Agreed! My first chocolate brownie juice I bought from another vendor tasted like wallpaper! No joke! Thank goodness I keep my stash in times of emergency. I'm smoking my last two cartomizers until they taste like concrete. I ran out because of my experience with a bad batch. Lesson learned.

makelovenmusic

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Jersey
I am still trying flavors left and right, but I have a possibly permanent top 5.

In no particular order:

Cake Batter
Sugar Cookies
Blueberry Pancakes
Strawberry Shortcake
Vanilla Custard

(I would never have imagined that list when I started vaping!)

I have ordered 4/5 on your list minus the blueberry pancakes! I'll get that next time! I definitely saw myself vaping dessert flavors since I have an insane sweet tooth anyway, I was just shocked that there were so many delicious options and was so happy to not have only two choices in flavor! lol

We seem to like the same types of flavors. Any other Ms. T's flavors you can suggest for me? :)

Carlyawesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Indiana
I have ordered 4/5 on your list minus the blueberry pancakes! I'll get that next time! I definitely saw myself vaping dessert flavors since I have an insane sweet tooth anyway, I was just shocked that there were so many delicious options and was so happy to not have only two choices in flavor! lol

We seem to like the same types of flavors. Any other Ms. T's flavors you can suggest for me? :)

I'm still pretty new to the bakery as well, but I've been trying to make up for lost time with big weird orders lol! I LOVE the blueberry pancakes, seriously, I probably vape it more than anything else and I kicked myself for not getting the big bottle the first time. I'd maybe vote for Strawberry Lemonade and Peanut Butter Waffles to try. I just opened my new order and from the smell of things I think I may have some winners. I'll let ya know once I get around to all of them, but it's kind of a mad house around here so it might take me a few days.

@ Keekers

It's kind of a toss up, when I first open them they do tast a lot alike, but as time goes on the flavors do change some. I'm not 100% sure if I could tell the difference in a blind vape test, but I do know that if I have one and not the other I miss the one I don't have.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Top 5 as of this moment....

1) Strawberry Shortcake
2) Strawberry Gum
3) Peppermint
4) Strawberries n Cream
5) Blueberry muffin

Amazing... Ms. T is so vast and has so many good juices that alot of my old faves did get knocked off the top 5 list. (Fruit juicy gum, hot cinnamon candy, watermelon and the delicious Strawberry Lemonade) With new things still yet to try, I am going to need a top 20 list at the very least and soon.:D

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
well, at this moment in time im looking at
1. strawberry shortcake.... its like rocky marciano, an undefeated champ.
2. strawberry gum

after these its hard and depends on my mood

3. chocolate cake batter
4. chocolate fudge peanut butter brownie
5. blu raspberry

the 3,4,5 are subject to change on any given day to a number of other flavors.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Right now its:
1. Strawberry Shortcake (I blame this one on misplacedsooner:p:D)
2. Banana's Foster Coffee with Cream
3. Blueberry Muffin
4. Vanilla Milk Shake
5. as yet to be determined

I'll take recommendations for my next order. I'm thinking my top 2 are gonna stay my top 2. I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment depending on my mood and order. LOL!

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
How to pick just 5? Okay, here it goes...
1. Snickerdoodle, so far my first true love!
2. Banana fosters with cream, didn't like too much at first, but after steeping I can't seem to stop with this one
Next 3 can change depending on my supplies and new orders!
3. Cin. Roll Danish... OMG! The after taste of the icing blows me away!
4. Peanut butter doodle, yummy too...
5. Sugar cookie, I really don't know how mrs t gets that just baked cookie taste in there, but somehow she does and it is oh... so...good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread