The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Customers Top 5 Ms T's Flavors

Discussion in 'Ms T's Bakery' started by radicalfrog, Mar 5, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KnotGillty

KnotGillty Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2012
    Sacramento CA
    OK, I've been putting off my top 5 for long enough. Here are the vapes that I can do for long periods of time without switching out to something else:

1: French Vanilla Cappuccino (mixes awesomly with Sugar Cookie)
    2: Strawberry Gum
    3: Sugar Cookie (mixes great with tons of other flavors)
    4: Strawberry Shortcake
    5: Raspberry Bavarian Cream (I'm stretching here as there are other flavors that can go in the #5 spot)

There are many other flavors that I think are crazy good on the palate, and I use them frequently, but they are short term vapes (an hour or two max) before I switch to something else. Sometimes an awesome tasting vape is not necessarily one I can continue inhaling for long periods of time, if that makes any sense. But the 5 above I can vape for long periods and remain perfectly happy.

2. Moody2

Moody2 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    Ok I think I may finally have my top 5 although it is subject to change. I have so many bottles steeping right now I may have others to add to the list but here we go:

1) Banana Fosters Coffee with Cream
    2) Snickerdoodle
    3) Sugar Cookie
    4) Vanilla Custard and Gourmet Vanilla (just tried gourmet vanilla so for now we will keep them as a tie)
    5) possibly cake batter or white peach or strawberry or Ms T(winks) sponge cake or strawberry shortcake or banana cream pie or mirror blueberry.

Ok so the #5 spot might change but 1 & 2 are my all day vapes and a must have everyday. Everything else is in rotation depending on my mood.

3. ikbtops

ikbtops Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2009
     ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
    My top five are probably a bit tame...
    I have my day to day go to flavors:
    Mountain Pop
    Strawberry
    And my weekend flavors that compliment the beer I enjoy with them.
    Peach
    Pineapple Juice
    Lemonade
    If the Black Cherry becomes a permanent fixture,it may replace
    one of the others though!

4. kingfatty

kingfatty Full Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Long Island NY
    I never tried anything from ms T yet. I placed an order today And I cannot wait !!!! Ordered snicker doodle , vanilla custard , cinnamon roll and vanilla cupcake

5. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    you will be very happy you made that order.... next time try some strawberry shortcake...its the bomb!!

6. Rdizl

Rdizl Full Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Placed a small order with Ms. T. I and I love the flavors. Will be ordering from her again. Disappointed in myself for not ordering from her sooner. Only have a top 3 though.

1. Maple Frosted Rolls
    2. Strawberry Shortcake
    3. Green Apple Lollipop
    4. TBD
    5. TBD

I can't stop vaping the Maple Frosted Rolls. Spot on and very good. Keeps me from eating the Maple frosted donuts and getting fat. Will be placing a larger order in the near future.

7. kingfatty

kingfatty Full Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Long Island NY
    Thanks for the tip. I just placed a second order and strawberry shortcake was first on the list!

8. nomoMarlboro

nomoMarlboro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    California
    I got my order of snikerdoodle cookie today and oh boy to my surprise I have not been able to stop vaping it all day. My god this juice is just amazing. I am so happy you wont believe. I have gone through half of the 15ml bottle already. I have never raved about a juice like this before but I can't stop myself on this one:). I have found a new love and a new juice vendor. I am emptying out my juices box getting ready for my second order. As I have read so far I guess strawberry shortcake is a must try and hummm.......

9. nomoMarlboro

Jun 13, 2012
    California
    Questions anyone knows of any coupon code and what is the difference between old and the new chocolate tastes? Is any of them dark chocolate? Yummm.....

10. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    the coupon codes are at the top left of the page, there are usually 3 of them to use during the month.
    the old chocolate is a darker juice and the new is very light...both are very good vapes. im not sure if its made the menu but t made me some chocolate cake batter that was to die for.

11. nomoMarlboro

Jun 13, 2012
    California
    Top left of their website or here? I just placed my order I couldn't wait:) Thank you though. Do you know if they have dark chocolate?

12. KnotGillty

Jan 26, 2012
    Sacramento CA
    Top left of Ms. T's site (the one you placed the order from). There is a coupon link there you can click on for 10% off. There are several coupon codes and they are updated monthly.

13. nomoMarlboro

Jun 13, 2012
    California
    darn it I missed it when I placed my order last night.

14. KnotGillty

Jan 26, 2012
    Sacramento CA
    1: French Vanilla Sugar Cookie Cappuccino (Mix #2 & #3 below in equal portions). This is my #1 all day vape and if I was forced to live the rest of my life with just one e-juice, I would manage just perfectly with this combo. And I don't even drink coffee in real life, go figure. And it's also the one juice for me that satisfies my craving while drinking liquor & beer.

2: Sugar Cookie
    3: French Vanilla Cappuccino
    4: Strawberry Shortcake
    5. Strawberry Gum

15. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Super Member ECF Veteran

As of today, 9/14/12, here are the current top 15 Ms T's flavors by units sold over the last 30 days:

1. Snickerdoodle Cookies
    2. Vanilla Custard
    3. New Watermelon
    4. Banana Fosters Coffee
    5. Strawberry Shortcake
    6. Sugar Cookies
    7. Orange Dreamsicle
    8. Tangerine
    9. Gourmet Vanilla
    10. Cake Batter
    11. Cinnamon Roll
    12. Peanut Butter Cookies
    13. Strawberry
    14. Red Hot Cinnamon Candy
    15. French Vanilla Cappuccino

Brandon
    Ms T's Bakery

16. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    Nice top 15. I have tried all but 3 and I can see why they are the top. Can't believe I still have not tried peanut butter cookies. :facepalm:

17. KnotGillty

Jan 26, 2012
    Sacramento CA
    Same here CayCay. I've tried all but the cinnamon roll and the dreamcicle.

PB cookies is good. But it's not an all day vape for me.

Thanks for the update Brandon. I know I've contributed to #6 & #15 recently.

18. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    Cinnamon Roll for me mixed with a bit of cake icing. My latest addiction. :vapor:

19. KnotGillty

Jan 26, 2012
    Sacramento CA
  20. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Super Member ECF Veteran