Customs denied my e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmorrison1

Jan 2, 2013
Israel
Hi, I live in Israel and up to now have always ordered my juice from a certain vendor in the US and have never had any problems. This time though I got a notice that my package had been held by customs and that I need to go to them to release it. So I went down there today and they told me that they can't release it because the ministry of health has forbidden the import on any liquids containing nicotine. I asked them whether the import of cigarettes and potatoes was legal because they both contain nicotine. The customs officer agreed with me that it is a stupid law but at the end of the day he has to follow the law. So basically I'm not allowed to bring in my harmless liquid that contains nicotine but I am allowed to go down the store and buy a pack of smokes. The ministry of health is a joke. Has anyone here ever had a similar experience and have any advice? It will be much appreciated!

rmorrison1

Jan 2, 2013
Israel
^^well yeah it sure didn't vape!

well dang I" wont be going to Israel anytime soon:p

you just have a whole lot of banned around you too..I'd say road trip but there's no where near is there??

black market?

There's no law against using an e-cig only you're not allowed to import e-liquid that contains nicotine. They sell juices in most convenience stores but they look like some cheap stuff that probably tastes disgusting.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I saved this post you might be interest in. Maybe PM the poster. Good luck!:)

I also live in Israel and I have been buying from Home - Yaeliq an Israeli manufacturer of eliquid based in Haifa. His prices are fantastic, love his juices (Shilati, Morning Vape and Hooka Strawberry are my favorites) and he's very reliable and once you order only takes about 3 days to get to you. As far as not being able to get the same things as in the U.S. there is now also an Israeli website of a supplier also here in Israel and his prices are also very fair when you consider how much shipping and customs costs when getting things out of the country and their website is CIG |. If you have any more questions that I can help with then contact me. Good luck.

Additional comment: If you do PM the poster and learn anything new, post back to this thread. I will add any new information you have to my database to share with others from your country when they too are looking for answers.:)

Last edited:

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
If they are selling premade juices locally, then they have to be getting ingredients from somewhere. If there is a local supplier of nic, you can get some base from them and then order your favorite juices with no nic then just add some of your base. If you were to able to get some high mg base it wouldbt alter the flavor too much. If theres not a source for nic, then someone is able to import it.

rmorrison1

Jan 2, 2013
Israel
If they are selling premade juices locally, then they have to be getting ingredients from somewhere. If there is a local supplier of nic, you can get some base from them and then order your favorite juices with no nic then just add some of your base. If you were to able to get some high mg base it wouldbt alter the flavor too much. If theres not a source for nic, then someone is able to import it.

I actually was thinking about doing this, I'm going to look where to buy nicotine from.

Nightshard

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2013
Israel

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Yea, I order from a certain vendor and right from the get go, they labelled my stuff as flavorings, and named their company on the package killer flavors instead of killer juice.

shipping is relatively cheap. I ordered stuff from J vapes a few times. The first time, Got through fine. This last time it took almost a month because it said nicotine on it. But still got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread