CYBER MONDAY Sales Event and Blue Led Option Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
We don't have sales very often so mark your calendars, Nov 28th for ONE DAY ONLY there will be a storewide 10% off coupon active.

On the same day we will launch the Blue Led and Display version. The coupon code for this one day event is: cybermonday

For the blue option, it will be in the individual ProVari products and will show up as a option you can select.

So for example if you click on the Silver ProVari product, we have a list of options where you can add batteries, charger, attys, etc. The Blue upgrade will be listed in here.

There is a limited number of Blue version circuit boards being produced and we don't know how long they will be available. They will be offered while supplies last.

Last edited:

gman1000

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Guam
ARRGGGHHH!!!! I'm in Centralia right now, but I'll be leaving for Kanehoe, HI to bring my sister & her daughter for the weekend & returning on Monday, I might miss the sale :( Any chance I can drive up to Monroe & pick up a black chrome with blue LED before that??? I promise to post some nice pics!!! Now I gotta set my clocks for three different time zones...:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread