BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
stealth001.jpg

stealth002.jpg

THE STEALTH AUTOMATIC IS HERE!

There isn't a annoying led on the bottom, just a metal plate . There is a tiny pin hole on the side above the bottom plate that the blue led shines thru.

"STEALTH" is a name that I gave it. The manufactures don't have a name, just a stocking number as they sell mostly to jobbers and holding companies that add their own name.

I am sure it won't be long before this device starts showing up from the jobbers and holding companies!

KR808D-1/901 threads
available in 650mah or 1300mah
you can use your automatic echo cartomizers on this battery.

kits come with 2 batteries
4 cartomizers (cone shaped like the IGO), your choice dual or single coil.
usb charger and wall adapter
1300mah $45.00
650mah $42.00
available in black or chrome

Last edited:

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
by the way I ego atomizer covers (cones) black or silver $2.50 each.
boge cartomizers 3 5pks $20 stainless steel

I purchase 13 LR 510 5 packs from china a few months back thinking they would be like the Boge, but not the case. They didn't wick very well and I'm hoping I'll have better luck with them using the 3ml tank.

I haven seen anything like the LR 510 attys I bought except in a U-Tube Video when I first started vaping last December. They do have the soft plug but they also have an inner ring, apparently to hold the batting in place. They have no center tube and they have a horizontal coil. Is anyone here familiar with this style atty and have any idea what the brand is or who makes them?

Errol

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
Stealth auto meaning no button to push?
So they are like the pen style autos?
How is the draw airy or tight?
Sealed batteries or not?
Inquiring minds need to know :)

I don't know what a pen style is.
they are like your IGOs, but automatic (no button to push).
the batteries ARE NOT sealed.

Last edited:

DoctorWho

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2009
Orosi, Costa Rica
yes, I do, with a green led button too! black or chrome.

I frikkin love this guy! Bill, you just scored yourself a new customer. I really wish I would have found your site before I ordered my slow boat from China Echo equipment from Health Cabin. So your new 1300 Echo-E's have a green LED at the end?!? Are they autos with the 510 thread too?

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
I frikkin love this guy! Bill, you just scored yourself a new customer. I really wish I would have found your site before I ordered my slow boat from China Echo equipment from Health Cabin. So your new 1300 Echo-E's have a green LED at the end?!? Are they autos with the 510 thread too?

No led at the end. these are manuals. the STEALTH is a auto for the 901/kr808d-1, but it doesn't have a led at the end either, just a bity pin hole in the side, just above the bottom with a blue led. I think I have a 650 stealth with a purple bity led, not sure.

anyway I'll have to check on the auto 510s later tonight when my china girl wakes up.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast

Doc,

Echo is auto and 808D-1. Red or Blue LED on the end.
Stealth is auto and 808D-1. No LED on the end. Small hole near the end where you can see the LED light up.
Echo-E is manual and 510. No LED on the end. The manual push button lights up green (that's a new color).
IGO is manual and 808D-1. No LED on the end. The manual push button lights up green.
All are available in either Black or Chrome.

(Bill, please correct me if I am wrong here.)

Nevermind... Bill already answered you.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
Doc,

Echo is auto and 808D-1. Red or Blue LED on the end.
Stealth is auto and 808D-1. No LED on the end. Small hole near the end where you can see the LED light up.
Echo-E is manual and 510. No LED on the end. The manual push button lights up green (that's a new color).
IGO is manual and 808D-1. No LED on the end. The manual push button lights up green.
All are available in either Black or Chrome.

(Bill, please correct me if I am wrong here.)

Nevermind... Bill already answered you.

thanks, turtle, you covered it better than me.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
stealth010.jpg

THE "STEALTH" AUTOMATIC, WHEN DETECTION IS NOT AN OPTION!

WHAT AN AUTOMATIC SHOULD BE.

THE KIT COMES WITH 2 BATTERIES
4 CARTOMIZERS (your choice of single or dual coil)
1 usb charger and wall adapter

1300MAH BLACK OR CHROME, BLUE LED $45.00

650MAH BLACK, PURPLE LED $42.00

CARTOMIZERS: 4pk single coil or dual coil, chrome or black $11.00

ATT00001.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread