The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Daily Mail alarms

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by TropicalBob, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gep

gep Moved On

:shock:I know!!! I was thinking the same thing. Survival of the fittest was all the rage when I was a kid. I think that's what going wrong with the current gene pool. Too many soft headed children grew up and are procreating weaker and weaker kids!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And for your off topic enjoyment: (it's 10 minutes but the point is made early) NSFW!!! LANGUAGE!
    (Don't want your kids to hear the "bad words") :lol::lol::lol::lol:

YouTube - George Carlin Over parenting

Loved him. He was my hero and he was right about alot of things.....

2. Johnsky

Johnsky Full Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Remember guys, this is dailyMail, commonly referred to as daily Fail on most sites.

This is the same source that posted that psychics seeing the future is a scientific fact... and the results were released exclusively to daily mail and nobody else. lol.

They're a joke... no better than the "bat boy spotted", or "Britney probed by aliens" tabloids you see crazy people reading.

But yes, unfortunately, people do read it... I have no idea why... but they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.