Daily Vape Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious,what's your daily vape gear in 2019? Feel free to share..
Mine is rebel mod dna75c(21700) with the juggerknot mini rta..

Attachments

• 20190521_210416.jpg
    20190521_210416.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: Mordacai

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Pico 25 and Wotofo Elevate is my main daily and has been for awhile.
The mod feels just right in the hand and looks just right to me.
The elevate has the right amount of airflow and the airflow feels right.
I also have either a dead rabbit rta or elevate for nic salts on what ever mod, it's less important about how it feels or looks as I only breifly use it a couple of times each day.
I also always have another rta going as well just to play with different coil builds and flavours. Right now that is smok spirals w/rba but tomorrow it will be a vv revolver.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
OMG- Lmao too!!

I have about 35 mods - yes I know I have a problem- that I rotate about 8-9 at a time. I change out the rotation about every 2 weeks.

So to answer your post I’d have to list too many mods for me to bother to type lol!!
That would drive my OCD about not owning anything/much of anything crazy! ;)

I feel semi overwhelmed now with my gear and it all fits in a small travel make up bag. I keep telling myself I will help out someone in the family or friends ,, or use them eventually ( aiming for 2-3years)... I want to cut it in half/quarter in that time span... But I did go ahead and buy back up glass etc,,,, so obviously my mind has other plans :^)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My current setups:

JAC Vapour series b DNA 75W regulated mod with an original Uwell Crown tank. My favorite.​

Geekvape Aegis Solo regulated mod with Geekvape Cerberus tank.​

Geekvape Aegis Mini regulated mod with Geekvape Cerberus tank.​

full

Last edited:

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Well, I rotate all my mods and tanks, and I really like everyone of them.

Today, specifically, I'm using my Zeus X RTA with my new Vaptio VEX100 mod. But later I'll vape my Breeze 2 pod (work environment) and tonight I'll probably vape my Voluna 2 RTA plus Paranormal 250C kit, as I almost always do. Just to talk about today... [emoji51]

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My daily driver for the past couple of weeks is a Dvarw V2 MTL RTA currently mounted on an iStick 60 watt mod.
Truth is the mod makes no difference at all. I can (and do) power my 1.8 ohm build with anything from a VV ego pen type battery to a 75 watt Pico.

IMG_20180930_150121.jpg

Last edited:
My daily driver for the past couple of weeks is a Dvarw V2 MTL RTA currently mounted on an iStick 60 watt mod.
Truth is the mod makes no difference at all. I can (and do) power my 1.8 ohm build with anything from a VV ego pen type battery to a 75 watt Pico.

View attachment 816599
How's the dvarw rta? And how high the nicotine level you're using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread