Daily Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anavrin

Jul 25, 2010
Otisville, Michigan
I'd say you're a pretty light vaper although i am a noob i vape as much as i can. It was constantly the first few days but now i think my liquid sucks (tobacco flavors) and i find myself vaping less and smoking a cigarette or two during the evenings which is still better that 1 and 1/2 PAD but once i get juice i enjoy i'll be back to zero analogs a day like i was when i started vaping.

From what i've read mega carts hold like 3ml (i think) and on average most people vape 1.5 to 3ml a day and i most peoples batts last like 6-8 hours a day. (Again from what i've read) Everyone has different habits.

I believe i vape about 3ml @ 24mg a day and i plan on stepping it up to 30mg on my next order with some really tasty well reviewed flavors. (I didn't research much about the juice the first time around. Now i have and can't wait to get some good juice rather than the china crap i've been puffin on)

Good Luck, Anavrin

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Youre asking because youre curious? I think maybe there's apoll in the poll section on this subject.
Me I think around 1.5 -2ml per day
But it doesn't really matter how much is good for ME - what's important is what's good for YOU - if you're trying to compare then may I suggest don't? Even people that smoked the same brands/same amount have different vaping habits :)

bendover

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Espoo, Finland
Youre asking because youre curious? I think maybe there's apoll in the poll section on this subject.
Me I think around 1.5 -2ml per day
But it doesn't really matter how much is good for ME - what's important is what's good for YOU - if you're trying to compare then may I suggest don't? Even people that smoked the same brands/same amount have different vaping habits :)

I'm curious....have read that some people vaping all the time...something I couldn't do :)

This is good for ME.....vaping couple puffs every now and then.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Here's the poll:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...how-much-do-you-vape-close-you-can-guess.html

As for me, at first a lot---I've cut down a lot!!!

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 dead batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give thank you.
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread