e-roll life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
Well, if they are still 90 mah, probably about an hour. If you have two of them and a PCC you can charge one while you vape the other. If battery life is important to you, you might consider a bigger battery.

If you are talking about how long they last until they won't charge any more and you need a new one; probably 3 to 4 months.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
Beause the batteries are cheap, even the PCC. I've had mine since the end of March and I haven't so far experienced any loss of battery power. It uses the same kind of battery as a cell phone, so I think 3-4 months is a bit premature for failure.

Could be, I have had eGo batteries last for 6 months. It's hard to give a solid number because it depends on the quality of the battery, how you vape and how much you vape. 2 to 3 cartos a day isn't bad, so you might get quite a bit of life out of it.

If you notice that it discharges faster than it used to and doesn't seem to hit as hard as it used to, it might be time to start looking for replacements, and it's a good idea to have a few around anyway since you don't want to be without; more is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread