Daja vu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I'm a bit upset cause my rdta tank just bit the dust, Daja vu, the posts just disintegrated, yeah it was a clone and I have used it off and on for the last few years, putting new coils in to try it out with my topside dual, I'd put the squonk pin in and thinking yeah this will be good, it's only a 2ml tank so I'm thinking 10ml plus 2ml let's go, nice tank but the post split fitting a coil, I think I'll try to get an original next but no luck finding one

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I've got a lot of tanks and I have a king rdta that I will try, it's just a pain wicking it, I'm sure I got a squonk pin with it, just have to find the box, my theory is an rdta is probably pretty good for a squonk mod, the djv was a good tank, top flavour but only 2ml, the king is 4ml and it's ok but gets hot, drip it or squonk it, I'm after an original djv to be honest

• Informative
Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I've got a lot of tanks and I have a king rdta that I will try, it's just a pain wicking it, I'm sure I got a squonk pin with it, just have to find the box, my theory is an rdta is probably pretty good for a squonk mod, the djv was a good tank, top flavour but only 2ml, the king is 4ml and it's ok but gets hot, drip it or squonk it, I'm after an original djv to be honest
I’m not sure what the acronym stands for I’m afraid. :/

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Rebuildable dripping tank atomizer, djv is the deja vu tank, they have a removable cap for dripping but also a small tank underneath, so with a squonk you just squeeze it in the tank
So this
Authentic DEJA VU RDTA Silver SS 2ml 24mm Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

It looks like a lot of RDAs out there. I’m not a fan of gold plating, personally. You never know what’s under it.
I’ve moved on to mesh mostly, so I have little to add on what a good specific replacement would be. Others may have some ideas though.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
20190917_200702.jpg
20190917_200731.jpg

Attachments

• 20190917_200815.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Very expensive to get an original djv
There are a lot of 24mm 2 coil RDAs with that style of wire connection iirc. Not all of em are pricey.

It’s not my thing personally so I know little. I’ve seen a bunch of pics that look a lot like it though so I’m sure someone here knows something that would help.

Reactions: Marper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread