Midworld
Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
That ceramic does have some heft to it... ;)

6144275520_e157afaaaf_b_grande.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    My :2c:: Nice tank, nice vape, easy to coil even with the smallish deck, AF works fine. However, even with my MTL build (~1Ω. 28 g Kanthal, 2.5 mm, KGD cotton) and low wattage, the juice consumption is higher than it should be. It's not like I'm chucking clouds. :facepalm: I only used the 2 ml tank, BTW. I'm already tired of refilling it--and since I don't like my tanks to get really low at any given time, it seems like I have to top it off constantly. I'll try the 3 ml glass later.

Is it better than my other favorite tanks? Hard to tell, but it's certainly more work.

Next stop Hastur? :lol:

Agree completely. I'm using the bubble glass, so refilling isn't as bad - but I'm also a topperer ;)

If I hadn't tried the sjmy doggy RTA I would absolutely love this RTA. As it is, I'm still 'playing' with it, and enjoying the vape it gives.

The airflow range is a huge plus - I vape it half open, so fully open is pretty close to a 3.5mm id airflow.

I also love how it vapes creamy flavours, it brings them out even better than the doggy.

Building is easy, wicking should be easier - gonna do a wick and stuff next time :lol:

So my fresia still has it's training wheels on - I'll give you the verdict when they come off ;)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    View attachment 801227
    Well here she is. Lady in red. I planned to pair her with the Ehpro, but now i'm not so sure. What you think...be honest now :unsure:

She's gorgeous! Congratulations! How does she vape? How did you build her? Talk to us, dear. :)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Yeah, you drew the guinea pig/octopus card for the hasturs ;)

Funny thing is that I missed that in her original post! I still haven't gotten one of those True thingies yet (she does though), and now we're getting chihuahuas??? I can't keep up!!! :eek: ;)

Vapers be CRAZY! :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread