Dang the Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

busterko

Jun 28, 2011
USA
I'm a little upset! I guess I'm stuck in the newbie forum when all I wanted to do was to leave some great feedback for Chris at myfreedomsmokes.com. All I can say is that MFS has always delivered superior customer service and has now become my vendor of choice when ordering supplies to feed my vaping habit.

For the last couple of years I have ordered supplies from MFS and they always deliver with super fast shipping, but I have to say that the mark of a great company is how they handle the "hiccups" that are bound to happend with any business. Case in point, I recently order several samples of nic juice and I don't know if there was an issue with the web site or if I simply overlooked the fact that one of the juices I ordered was out of stock. But bottom line is that Chris came through! Not only did he contact me immediately about the issue at which time I told him that it was no big deal and to substitute the out of stock item with something he would reccommend, but when I got my order I found that Chris had basically doubled my juice order, no extra charge and without me having to say a word! Now that's great customer service!

I have to say that MFS has of the best prices around, bar none, and on top of that they have the best customer service I've ever encountered. The only knock against them that I can think of would be that sometime they are out of stock of some items that I've wanted, but who can blame them, with the the best prices and customer service there's no wonder that they have a hard time keeping things in stock! MFS ROCKS!. Now only 4 posts to go:glare:!!

busterko

Jun 28, 2011
USA
Been using a stock 510, but today got my eGo-T, from MFS of course, I know this thing has gotten some mixed reviews, but so far after several hours and about 5ml of nic juice, this thing ROCKS!. It worked right out of the box, basically filled the carts, topped the batteries and just started vaping. Great taste, good TH and no problems! If it continues to work as its been working, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
The rules are intended to make it easier for the mod staff to weed out the spammers before they blast their garbage all over the forum. You would be amazed at the amount of spam we deal with in the course of a day...

With that said, welcome to ECF, you're almost there :) It doesn't take long to get the five posts and wait for the system to release you for posting in the rest of the forum.

Last edited:

jp1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
Arizona
Been using a stock 510, but today got my eGo-T, from MFS of course, I know this thing has gotten some mixed reviews, but so far after several hours and about 5ml of nic juice, this thing ROCKS!. It worked right out of the box, basically filled the carts, topped the batteries and just started vaping. Great taste, good TH and no problems! If it continues to work as its been working, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Really glad it's working for you busterko. When it works it works well. I started out with a T and started my freedom from smokes. Lots of tips you can read in the ego forums on the ego-t. Welcome to ECF!

busterko

Jun 28, 2011
USA
I want to say that my 510 has kept be off of analogs for two years now, but the frequent battery changes, cart changes or direct dripping on the atty has been somewhat of a pain. With this eGo-T, I've been vaping so much that I think Im od'ing on nicotine!! Normally I vape about 1 - 1.5 ml a day, but so far in about 8 hours I've downed about 5 ml!! I just can't stop! And so far my first battery is still going strong! I know some people are into the mods, LR's, high voltages, but for me I just want something as close to "plug and play" as an analog can get and so far this T is fitting the bill.

vapbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I agree that the 5 posts minimum is frustrating, but it sounds like there are good reasons for the rule and we'll be out of newbee limbo soon. I've been off analogs for almost 2 months and started out with a very basic ecig starter kit. Now that I know for sure that I love vaping I'm stepping it up to an Ego and an Echo. My Ego just arrived but the started kit came with 24mg prefilled carts and that's way too strong for me, so I'll have to wait on some blank carts and cartos I just ordered. My Echo should be here in a few days and I'm really excited to move up to the next level of vaping.

vapbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't usually post in forums either, but too have been "lurking" for about a month and after learning so much from ecf members it felt like it was time. I often spend hours on here looking up recommendations for mods and juice flavors and vendors. It's amazing how willing everyone is to try and help eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread