Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
maybe she wanted to be stalked from thread to thread and now you have just crushed her hopes and dreams!

but fwiw you did mention honey.. kents quoting that post at the top of this page. :D

(i must be bored lol... but being sick at work is in addition to being no fun... can be very boring too)

I saw that. Honey is REALLY subtle, I use it in my DIY and it's got a weird life cycle. Starts out cat urine and finishes as clover, go figure.

And I can retract that stalking statement with a quick edit if I'm crushing you Pictor!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not sure if I've mentioned Honey yet???
Yes - was you made me realise what the elusive little nuance was! :)

And I promise I'm not stalking you Pictor! We're just in the same rotation of threads! :laugh:
:lol: S'okay ...passing through rooms as it were, bouncing ideas and notions around! :)

maybe she wanted to be stalked from thread to thread and now you have just crushed her hopes and dreams!
Nope :laugh:

I saw that. Honey is REALLY subtle, I use it in my DIY and it's got a weird life cycle. Starts out cat urine and finishes as clover, go figure.

And I can retract that stalking statement with a quick edit if I'm crushing you Pictor!
I like honey on porridge instead of sugar :) ...no worries - just little ships cruising through ;)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
was one sloth while not jonesin ice cream even took chocolate chips bag hastily poured them into a bowl, then pour the chocolate syrup and whipped cream and maybe somethin chocolatey last is unable to remember any case, this is when laziness has just begun the task of seasonal workin on the tops of the Alps and was with new coworkers was good tonight, they all have realized that laziness was a problem I could not even finish a bowl on the verge of vomiting

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
full-sized 1.8o BVC naughty on 1.4mm draw, fired by a P2.5 w/ fresh AW 490 at 4.2.

fwiw, the greenishness, it's sort of like the NET was from uncured tobacco?

(I grew up on a tobacco farm, so have to say the smell of a really good stick-kiln cure brings back some formative memories. heck, if the rumours are true I was birthed on a grading table, swaddled in baling paper & twine, and had sandleaves for diapers. LOL.)

virus went back into the tank.

I'll try again when it's time for a new coil.

if it doesn't hit then, swap thread here we come (minus a 10ml keeper bottle for long-term steep 'just because')

edit: unless my wife likes it. she happily vapes some nasty local B&M dekang-ish bathtub tobacco blend, so who knows?

Well, sorry I missed for ya regardless - I know I can't hit for everyone, but I am still bummed when I miss - especially for regulars. Good news is, this 1st batch is going to be GOLD for the people who do enjoy it so it should move plenty fast on the swap thread!~

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Well, sorry I missed for ya regardless - I know I can't hit for everyone, but I am still bummed when I miss - especially for regulars. Good news is, this 1st batch is going to be GOLD for the people who do enjoy it so it should move plenty fast on the swap thread!~

That isn't a hint that it's not coming back, as is, is it?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
That isn't a hint that it's not coming back, as is, is it?

i don't think it was

it does seem there are a lot of misses but a lot love it too...and clark loves it :evil:

i sincerely hope it comes back but i dont wanna get my hopes too high because so far ive lucked out with my favorites. i wanted wakonda first and foremost...second wouldve chosen got cookie and frenilla but didnt even wanna push it LOL then got all 3 (in addition to my already permanent favorites) so sloth is too lucky to complain if switch doesn't come back...that said...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, definitely a favorite, want more switch :(

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
i don't think it was

it does seem there are a lot of misses but a lot love it too...and clark loves it :evil:

i sincerely hope it comes back but i dont wanna get my hopes too high because so far ive lucked out with my favorites. i wanted wakonda first and foremost...second wouldve chosen got cookie and frenilla but didnt even wanna push it LOL then got all 3 (in addition to my already permanent favorites) so sloth is too lucky to complain if switch doesn't come back...that said...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, definitely a favorite, want more switch :(

Me too buddy... I bought 200ml, 50 of that was for someone else... They didn't really care for it, was going to trade it, but nope... ALL MINE!!! hahahahaha

GT86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
SE GA
I guess my tastebuds are just trashed from all those years smoking cuz I'm not tasting any of what ya'll are describing. I took a few days off from it and started back yesterday and today and it tastes different than it did a week ago. I'm still getting that rich full tobacco but it's not as present as it was at first. And now I am getting something kind of sweet, not candy sweet or sugary sweet, just real light, maybe the honey people have been saying but I can't put my finger on it. There are flavors there I just can't identify or describe, all I know is I really really like it!
Maybe someday I'll get my tastebuds back and I'll be able to know what I'm tasting but until then I'm just going to not try and figure it out and just enjoy what I don't know what it is!
I love this stuff!!!

rmacaronio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
San Jose, Ca
As a general rule, most tobaccos continue to develop for 4-6 weeks. I'm hitting it fresh though - I love the stuff, honestly. Sounds like I missed for a few folks, which I always get down about, but hey - happens. I kinda regret the above post suggesting you run straight to the swap meet (because you might regret it... although it's an option if you are confident it will never come around for you)... tobacco is tobacco... they take time to round out.
Just curious...do you still love the stuff?

GT86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
SE GA

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Kent, Is Dark Stuff going to be available again? I keep checking the website looking for it and I need to order some other stuff ;) Missed it when it was released a little while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

The Switch (beta-name, Dark Side) is flagged for a return - but it will probably never be more than a short-run.

rmacaronio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
San Jose, Ca
It's different than it was fresh for sure... better, imho. Almost tastes like an analog to me...
I agree that it is different now than it was fresh. Fresh, I liked it but couldn't vape it all day. Once it hit 3 weeks...wow. It just keeps getting better. I don't get the analog feel, but it is by far my favorite juice....EVAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread