Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
The idea hasn't been brought to a reality as of yet. Somebody posted in the Darwin thread in the Nhaler forum that they were told it's still a long ways off. Currently, there is a lot of demand for the Darwin for Evolv to get caught up with, so I have to applaud Brandon for focusing on getting that caught up first :)

That said, I'm glad it's a ways off because I KNOW I'll have to get one :laugh:

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Too many other great devices out there IMO to be waiting on a Darwin as good as they are at doing as described. Have no idea what Evolv is up to though seems like their direction is more in line with producing electronic boards for future devices made by others than producing Darwins or for that matter their new Opus as you can't get either and when you can only released in very limited quantities. Speaking more out of disappointment and frustration because the product when available is great as is customer service. Several two week promises made and broken and I believe Evolv finally figured out it's just best to not say anything as they have gone silent on the topic of Darwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread