Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got my first kit in. It was an eGo C. I was skeptical at first I have tried those disposable Ecigs before and yeah they were ok but just didn't do what I needed. Well It has been 24 hours exactly since my last analog and I haven't even craved or thought about one since I got my first vape mail yesterday.

I did alot of research on here and ghost reading trying to figure it all out. As many of you have experienced when first getting into vaping everything can be overwhelming and a little off putting. What to buy, what nic amount, ratio etc... ! SO thank you to all the ones who gave their advice on the board and helped me figure out what I needed. Its because of this board that the past 24 hours was possible.

So THANK YOU to all ECF members for your help and support!!!!

Thank you so much! Its quite amazing to be honest. And thank you for your kind words!

Also I love your avatar!!!

Congrats and well done. From reading your post it's obvious you put a lotta effort into this so you need to also give yourself a HUGE pat on the back.
All the Very Best of Luck to You :thumbs:

Yeah I am waiting on my other eJuice right now. I have over 15 flavors coming in. I ordered 3 sample packs each containing 5 different flavors to experiment with them before buying big bottles of flavors

Way to go, MemphisMyst! Welcome to the world of vaping. Great juices helped wean me off the stinky sticks and the wonderful crowd here at ECF has been a great support. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread