The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DC Vapor Wheaton MD

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by bendeng, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bendeng

bendeng Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Gainesville, VA
    I just want to give a huge shout out to DC Vapor in Wheaton MD.

If you haven't been there and are within reasonable distance, DEFINITELY check them out...

I was in the area (I'm from Gainesville VA) and wanted to check out what MD has to offer for vape shops. Its a small kiosk on the 2nd level of the mall to the left of Macy's.

The guys there were VERY helpful. Let me taste flavors. Even took a look at my vapes. They even built me a nano coil for my RDA because I was still learning how to build coils.

Even tho its an hour drive for me, I would totally make the trip out to see them again.

Thanks DC Vapor!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2. Chornbro

Chornbro Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    VA/DC/MD Area
    I LOVE that there are B+M shops popping up in the DMV! Heard good things about the Wheaton spot. Vapevine in Millersville, MD kicks ..., too... and Vapers Inc in Annandale is awesome. My Vapez is home base for me, though... love those guys!

3. ktaing

ktaing Full Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Silver Spring
    I've also heard good things about the kiosk in Wheaton. For some reason, I've just never stopped by. Funny because I used to drive half an hour to another B&M when I live about 15 minutes from Wheaton mall. I'll definitely have to stop by one day, most likely after the holiday rush lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.