• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DC Vapor Wheaton MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendeng

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Gainesville, VA
I just want to give a huge shout out to DC Vapor in Wheaton MD.

If you haven't been there and are within reasonable distance, DEFINITELY check them out...

I was in the area (I'm from Gainesville VA) and wanted to check out what MD has to offer for vape shops. Its a small kiosk on the 2nd level of the mall to the left of Macy's.

The guys there were VERY helpful. Let me taste flavors. Even took a look at my vapes. They even built me a nano coil for my rda because I was still learning how to build coils.

Even tho its an hour drive for me, I would totally make the trip out to see them again.

Thanks DC Vapor!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I just want to give a huge shout out to DC Vapor in Wheaton MD.

If you haven't been there and are within reasonable distance, DEFINITELY check them out...

I was in the area (I'm from Gainesville VA) and wanted to check out what MD has to offer for vape shops. Its a small kiosk on the 2nd level of the mall to the left of Macy's.

The guys there were VERY helpful. Let me taste flavors. Even took a look at my vapes. They even built me a nano coil for my RDA because I was still learning how to build coils.

Even tho its an hour drive for me, I would totally make the trip out to see them again.

Thanks DC Vapor!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I LOVE that there are B+M shops popping up in the DMV! Heard good things about the Wheaton spot. Vapevine in Millersville, MD kicks ..., too... and Vapers Inc in Annandale is awesome. My Vapez is home base for me, though... love those guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread