De-bridging 306 and 510 atomizers - A video tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I put this in the general forum, as well, because it doesn't seem like this one gets a lot of use and I have been asked who to do this by lots of people.

306 first, then 510!

Be warned : I am not responsible for any damage you may do to your atomizers or devices or any bodily injury you may sustain if you do this. This is not the INTENDED treatment or use of electronic cigarette atomizers and if you ruin your atomizers, blow up your house or kill your cat while doing this, It's on you.

Last edited:

pinoypayter

Moved On
Feb 4, 2011
LA
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spammer

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Thanks, Terraphon!

I've been considering this for a while with my 510s because I noticed they vape better if I drip the juice down the sides of the atomizer instead of through the drip tip. I just tried this on one of my 510s and it seems to be working great. The cup *did* pull about a third way up the tube but went back down with a light touch

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Thanks, Terraphon!

I've been considering this for a while with my 510s because I noticed they vape better if I drip the juice down the sides of the atomizer instead of through the drip tip. I just tried this on one of my 510s and it seems to be working great. The cup *did* pull about a third way up the tube but went back down with a light touch

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. They often pull up like that but will go back to their normal position with just a very light push.

I find that, for dripping, this is the way to go. It seems to take less juice to get a good response because it doesn't have to soak through the mesh on the bridge.

Also, with hotter burning 306 atomizers, this is a MUST because they'll give that nasty burning taste the first time you light them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread