• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

de-wicking the atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvester

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Singapore
hi all,

i'm using a janty eGo normal atomizer and while cleaning my atty, i noticed there were some burnt waxed threads in the atty and i pulled them out. after that, i dropped my liquid into the atty as usual, started vaping and it tasted weird. the first few vapes are fine but the next few vapes had a burnt taste to it and there were no throat hits although there is still vapour. anyone have a similar experience on this?

oh and my atty tends to get hot very easily, after 5 vapes, it's pretty hot alr.

Last edited:

3volve

Feb 8, 2011
Singapore
@sylvester
Try washing the atty? I had this problem also. So I clean my atty and push the wicks in the cart abit deeper in... Not my cart cannot take more than 7 drops, but it taste alot better.

Try not to push in too deep, the wick I mean. Try to find that "g spot". Works for me. Mine was bad cos one cart actually melted a little at the side due to too close to atty...

RCXD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
SG
same..having the same problem.....but mine i took out the whole bridge. and the vapor is warmer then normal. threw the atomizer away. buay tahan liao. i guess it's not supposed to be taken out. cuz if you drip directly onto the coil, the liquid may just pass through the coil and into the hole with the threading. my point of view la. haha. but i think no need to take them out. until you bo pian lor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread