• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Deals and Specials thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can let each other know about any deals that come about. Be sure to post any necessary coupon codes and the dates of the sale.

To get things started: Crystal Clear vaping has an everyday 15 carto deal FREE SHIPPING... 20 bucks for boge, they also have deals for Smoktech DCT cartos, bottom plated single coil cartos (for DCT), 1.7ohm "ressurectors" smoktech xl cartos, and more.http://www.crystalclearvaping.com/15-Carto-Deals_c_26.html

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Last edited:

Wabbeln

Moved On
May 3, 2012
Found this in the deals and steals thread. 35% off sounded good, and it's for a good cause.

Juicy Vapor - this is for a good cause.

Today it is official, I'm a Jailbird. And I'm pretty proud of it. Officials from the MDA will be coming to Juicy Vapor NY around 11am to take me into custody and incarcerate me at Texas Roadhouse where I will be working to raise my bail money via donations from my friends, family and loyal Juicy Vapor customers. All this money will goto help the MDA.

My self set bail goal is $2400 which will send 3 children to summer camp. Juicy Vapor will give every customer who donates to my bail a 35% off Vapor Juice coupon good 1 time through the end of July. In order to make sure you receive this, after your donation you will need to send me an email at Brad@JuicyVapor.com and let me know that you donated and include a confirmation number for the donation so I can verify. I will then reply with the coupon code for you. Please set the subject of the email to MDA Bail Fund. Please allow up to 48 hours for this coupon to be sent to you. This coupon will not be usable with any other coupons or offers.

MDA is dedicated to curing muscular dystrophy, ALS and other neuromuscular diseases. At the same time, the Association provides health care and support services for people living with these diseases - right here in our community.
Please consider supporting my fundraising efforts with a tax-deductible donation. It's easy - just click on the secure link below.

Thanks in advance for joining the fight against muscle disease. Remember, every breakout means more breakthroughs for MDA. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO MY BAIL

Kind regards,

Brad McNamara

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Not really a steal or deal but a shout out for a good CO. Bought my EGO-T Mod 18650 from Good Prophets.com. Had it less than a month and was talking with Len at his shop showing me how to Rebuild a Stardust and the head shorted out. Could not get it to work. Luckilly Wes had just gotten one to try out so he gave me his head unit till I got mine replaced. Also when I got home I sent Rob an e-mail about the head short and 2 hrs later got a conformation on the shipping a replacement head and a return shipping envelope with it. CLASS ACT at good prophets. Just wanted to pass it along.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I have used Good Prophets almost since I began vaping; usually for supply stuff. Great prices & service!

Not really a steal or deal but a shout out for a good CO. Bought my EGO-T Mod 18650 from Good Prophets.com. Had it less than a month and was talking with Len at his shop showing me how to Rebuild a Stardust and the head shorted out. Could not get it to work. Luckilly Wes had just gotten one to try out so he gave me his head unit till I got mine replaced. Also when I got home I sent Rob an e-mail about the head short and 2 hrs later got a conformation on the shipping a replacement head and a return shipping envelope with it. CLASS ACT at good prophets. Just wanted to pass it along.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait... Labor Day sale:

firekitty_sale_week_019.png

(shhhh! don't tell anyone... :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread