Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
https://www.canvape.com/category-s/1890.htm has far better gear at lower prices and is ECF listed/ verified. Also has stalls in and around TO on the w/e. Best stall with best selection is Downsview. Have to place your order for pickup by Thursday though.
"We usually have a great selection of products available. Some quantities are limited so please place your order on-line and state in the comments what market you will be picking up at if you are looking for something in particular. Prices at the market are 10-20% higher typically to represent the included HST as well as higher operating costs."

wow. thanks so much. they don't have nic juice though, right? that's really what i'm after, but also kicking my old 510 from 2009 in favour of maybe a redd or bloog or eroll... just trying to decide. i know it's verboten on the public forum, but could you confide in me over DM where you get your nic juice? is that gauche to request?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
wow. thanks so much. they don't have nic juice though, right? that's really what i'm after, but also kicking my old 510 from 2009 in favour of maybe a redd or bloog or eroll... just trying to decide. i know it's verboten on the public forum, but could you confide in me over DM where you get your nic juice? is that gauche to request?

Yes they do but you have to register and wait until you're approved. Email Tom @ CV if it doesn't happen quickly. Nothing wrong with talking about Nic juice. Hardware ok to import but juice is iffy. I DIY and get mine from the U.S.
CV has good juice
also:
TO- closed till the 23rd we are closed for regular maintenance for 1 hour
Located in Calgary.
JUGHEADS.co We've Got the Vapors !
After 5 posts wait 1 hr for the ECF servers to reset and request a Cdn Vendors List:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-nic-supplier-list-via-pm-only-part-2-a.html
Redds, Bloog, etc there are many kits that are similar but lower in price. They are 808 threading so you are limited to the juice delivery systems (holds and vaporizes the juice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread