• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

December 2009 Meet Pix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
We had a great time at Hazelwoods on December 19th! Missed those of you who didn't make it. Now for the pictures!

Mark (Sharky)
"Mmmmm, sliders!!!"

"HELLEN! Wadda you mean you LICKED my slider?" (hellen: hehehehehe)

Malice Doll and B.F. (Ken?)

Mika chats and I take her picture... whoops your mouth was open when I clicked!!! Soooorrrreeeeeeeeee!

After showing her that picture:

Rhaevyn tries out Carl's mod... now she's got mods of her own on the way (big $$ winner of the 50/50 pot!).

John (Pharoah) wonders if he can get rich by making his own French Fry flavor e-liquid....

Makes ya wanna sing "Cool Sunglasses"... oh, wait... that song title is CHEAP Sunglasses.... never mind. (Chad of ECigsupply)

Debbie/Cintra (R) and Philip (L) (Cintra's husband). Debbie is vapin' like an old pro now!

Mike (Martin2277) shows off his new toys. BB and the BB USB passthrough attachment. Sweet!! He forgave me (?) when I dropped it (yikes... 1 bloody Mary, 2 bloody Mary, 3 blood Mary, BB on the floor! sighhhh).

Now THAT'S how ya do business in Arizona in December!! Chad had awesome deals for VIPers. His new USA made e-liquid called Vaper's Choice is FAB stuff. Mocha Mint Coffee, Mountain Dew, Peanut Butter and Waffle!! Many did a stock up on his atomizers too.

Rob (ICP-Fan) is left of Chad... he was photographed ordering his new Silver Bullet via his iphone at the meeting... LOL Debbie and Katie (R). Couldn't have asked for better weather!!

Not pictured: Patrick (Big Boom) had a kid commitment (dance recital) and also wanted to go try out his new ScrewDriver he bought from Bob. Nice!!

Carl (Namuch) talks with Malice, Rhaevyn and Bob (Pipes booty shot, lol!!) about the SB and Super-T.

Getting a chance to catch up at the meeting (Ken, Malice Doll (Suzi) and Mika)

Bob with his Super-T! NICE Bob... He even let me hold it! Woooooo!!

"Name tag? Seriously... you KNOW my name! Sighhh" Emsmom (Kelly) humors Vicky...

Representation of Hellen (Vicky) because she managed to not get in any pictures... Controlling the camera is a GOOD thing... LOL

See you next year VIP'ers!!

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Im bummed that I missed the party. Looks like a lot of new faces. I think Rayven is hooked. I see mods in her future. I was hit hard with the flu so I had to pass. I need to give a BIG apology to Hellen for not calling to tell her I wasnt gonna make it. My bad :( ! Im glad yall had a blast and Im looking for the next meet. My vape case got smaller believe it or not. I missed seeing everyone. I hope everyone had a great christmas. See ya next time. I love the group...you all are awesome folks. Happy Vaping! And Sharky...you behave yourself now ya hear heehee

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Im bummed that I missed the party. Looks like a lot of new faces. I think Rayven is hooked. I see mods in her future. I was hit hard with the flu so I had to pass. I need to give a BIG apology to Hellen for not calling to tell her I wasnt gonna make it. My bad :( ! Im glad yall had a blast and Im looking for the next meet. My vape case got smaller believe it or not. I missed seeing everyone. I hope everyone had a great christmas. See ya next time. I love the group...you all are awesome folks. Happy Vaping! And Sharky...you behave yourself now ya hear heehee

Hope you are feeling better oh Crazy One :D

And I was on my best behavior. Honest I really was :cool:

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Hope you are feeling better oh Crazy One :D

And I was on my best behavior. Honest I really was :cool:
Im glad you behaved this time...LOL Actually your one of the funny quirky happy go lucky people...you make me laugh....even if your not behaving heehee I feel much better thank you...at one point death would have felt better......But Im back to normal, whatever that is. I dont think ive ever been normal. I tend to live a little to the left of center. Its much more fun! You have a wonderful day Sharky and i hope you make the next meeting...

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Glad you're feeling better Terrie, we missed you!

And OMG what is that second pic LOL! I look like a crack addict hahahahaha!

It was a good time. Mark kept me and everyone else entertained, as usual ;) Tried all sorts of new flavors, I think I went into taste bud overload at one point. And that laser (?) flashlight looking mod thing I was playing with was too funny but man oh man, 5v is freakin SWEET.

I am still waiting to use my Chameleon; got the wrong kind of batteries and now have some others on order. But bless my little Vapor King. Still going strong and keeping me happy for the time being. Really anxious to use my first mod.

I see a BSB in my future, oh yea, definitely - soon as I can afford it.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Glad you're feeling better Terrie, we missed you!

And OMG what is that second pic LOL! I look like a crack addict hahahahaha!

It was a good time. Mark kept me and everyone else entertained, as usual ;) Tried all sorts of new flavors, I think I went into taste bud overload at one point. And that laser (?) flashlight looking mod thing I was playing with was too funny but man oh man, 5v is freakin SWEET.

I am still waiting to use my Chameleon; got the wrong kind of batteries and now have some others on order. But bless my little Vapor King. Still going strong and keeping me happy for the time being. Really anxious to use my first mod.

I see a BSB in my future, oh yea, definitely - soon as I can afford it.
Thanks Rhaevyn...im gonna live now. Its funny though, no matter how crappy I felt i could still vape my atomic fireball from TV and it didnt make me feel any worse. When I use to get sick I couldnt touch a cigarette cause the smell was awful (gag gag). So at least on top of all the yucky feelings I was enduring, nic withdrawl wasnt one of them. Im not sure if that is good or bad but I was happy so screw it! LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread