• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group pictures from 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
001.jpg

Pharoah (John) with Vapin' Vadar, (he made this mod from a plastic Star Wars toy). VERY COOL. May the FOG FORCE be with you! (disclaimer, not FDA approved, may appeal to children, significant others may refuse to be seen with you in public vaping this item. LOL).

002.jpg

Tammie (TammieTutu) and hubby Ed (FishStix). Ed was one of the big $100 winners in the 50/50 pot. You snagged that right up didn't ya Tammie?!!!

004.jpg

Karla and Dave (JustDaveMan). Our Rock Star member. (See Dave's band and info at TERASHAIN on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos ) We'll have to go check them out and provide a FOG MACHINE for the band!!

005.jpg

Phillip and wife Debbie. Debbie was just checking out vaping at last months meeting. This month she was sporting her new 510 and is doing great! Congrats on making the switch Debbie!!

006.jpg

RadioKaos (Jerry of Aroma Ejuice.com) and Pharoah chat with Gary about battery mods.

007.jpg

Vicky (Hellen A. Handbasket) chats with Ryle (Beth) and her BF John.

008.jpg

Sunsluv (Pam) checks out Aroma's liquids while Hellen bugs Jerry about Cappuccino flavors.

009.jpg

Hellen sells tickets to the door prize drawings. TONS of items were available this month including 17 bottles of e-liquid, basket of DIY goodies, bag of DIY goodies, Gift Certificates to Hazelwoods ($10 AND $25), cases to carry gear and other fun stuff. Thanks to all members who donated items to the drawings! The ticket sales were $200 this month so two members (Ed and Mike) went home with 50/50 pot winnings of $100 each!

011.jpg

New gear and a Bloody Mary equals a happy girl! Crazyterrie (Terrie) was Hellen's co-pilot and had a good time with all the VIPers.

012.jpg

Debbie talks about quitting analogs with Dave.

013.jpg

BigBoom (Patrick), Bob (Pipes1), (????) and Sunsluv (Pam) get to know each other.

014.jpg

Terrie's gear box (when it grows up, it wants to be just like Hellen's Handbasket!). I don't think that'll be very long at this rate! Nice case!

015.jpg

Karla and JustDaveMan with Debbie (backside). Dave's new AdaptEver battery PV mod is pretty Awesome!! Bring it back next month for show-n-tell Dave!

016.jpg

Gary (GSwan) with Pharoah and Jerry. Note the box mod Gary made sitting on the table. Sweet!

017.jpg

(back of the room). New vaper Teresa works with Barry (SheerLuckHolmes). Barry had to work, so Teresa came to the meeting and ordered her first 801 from PHXSmokeless. YAY!

018.jpg

Matt (SannerSays) from WetYourStick.com liquids and his girlfriend Sam. Matt had great flavors for sampling and sale at the meeting!

019.jpg

Bob (Pipes1) with his new manual Lady pipe from EastMall (ummm, I mean MICRO pipe). Somehow I knew he'd get one of these! Nice. OK, someone tell me who is with Bob! I don't think I got to meet him and he wasn't on the list!

020.jpg

Pam (Sunsluv) with her 510.

021.jpg

Patrick (BigBoom) checks out the great menu at Hazelwoods.

022.jpg

PhxRob (Rob) rocks on! He tested atomizers at the meeting for members with his multimeter! Thanks Rob!

023.jpg

John Andrews of PHXSmokeless. They had great deals for members at the meeting this month (801 kit for $25, 510 kit for $43 and colored 901 kits for $32!). All new stock is in so give them a call if you need something (see the bulletin board area for contact info or send Hellen a PM). Thanks to John and Hazelwood's for helping to get us the room this month and get meetings set up!

025.jpg

The well set VIPer's table.

026.jpg

Everything you need for a VIP meeting (note the nice little Vapre 51 to the left!). Property of PhxRob!

027.jpg

"Hello? MasterCard? Can I raise my limit? I need to buy Juice and atomizers!!"

028.jpg

(back of room) Martin (Mike) and Kstarks (Katie) talk to Chad (of ecigsupply.com) about spare parts. (Right) Ryle's (Beth's) boyfriend John.

We all had a great time! I think we had 26 people packed in that room this month, so next month I think we'll do the patio outside since the weather is getting nice. Hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Hellen p.s. If you took pics at the meeting, please post them?!

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hah! Only one pic with me in it and its hard to pick me out :D

And now, I present moar pictures!

It's that guy!

The hand of doom-di-doom doom.

PhxRob

Good lord, she makes me want a pink PV. I don't even like pink. Damn you Crazyterrie

The Hostess Queen!

Notice how, not only do her fellow VIPers worship the very ground she walks on, but bottles of juice clamor around her begging to be vaped first.

And finally:

Chad's .....

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Whew! Good to know that was a hubby and not a member I ignored, ha. He wasn't on the sign in sheet, didn't put on a name tag (I assumed he was a buddy of one of the guys) so I didn't have a clue! Glad he could come with you. I hope he had a good time?! I'm sure we all must have seemed a bit bizarre!? LOL

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
I had a blast!!!!!! Even before 3 bloody marys!! Lots of people and lots of new information. I found out the the 801 is not very popular anymore.Tried to sell them off to no avail. People looked at me like I was selling religion... Thanks to Chad for trading me some 901 stuff for a bag of 801attys and batteries. Thanks Hellen for the credit limit caption, I laughed my ... off!!! You funny : )

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Hah! Only one pic with me in it and its hard to pick me out :D
How scary that one of me on the phone......I was talking to the b/f but I could have been the bank...easily. How do you know me?? LOL

Sorry Miaka...that pic was in Hellens Post....

good pics though, I cant find you anywhere?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread