• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pictures from VIP Social Group meet 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
VIPers at Hazelwood's September 19, 2009 at 11:00.

A slight glitch between the management of PHXSmokeless and Management of Hazelwoods caused confusion (ok, Hazelwoods had no idea we were going to be there BUT Jeff has offered us a monthly schedule for 5 months in advance, so I'll get that this week.). We decided to move out to the covered patio which had ceiling fans, 4 or 5 industrial coolers and mist system (and all the games on TV). Thankfully the temps were a bit lower Saturday, so it wasn't bad out there at all!

We ended up with 15 people there at the meeting this month (16 if you count Sharky wandering in, not seeing us in the back room and leaving, LOL). There were 11 new members there this month!

No suppliers at this months meeting :cry: which was disappointing, but many offered a special discount for those who attended, so a sheet was passed out with all the phone numbers, websites and discount codes. Don't forget the special ends tomorrow!

Our 50/50 pot & Drawing tickets netted $126.00 (2 lucky members went home with $63.00 each!!) along with a wonderful Gift Certificate for 4 people to a Brunch at a Scottsdale Resort (thanks Mike!), a 901 unit (thanks Bob!), a great wood gold embossed gear box with a Phoenix bird and the word PHOENIX on it (Thanks to Spikey in New York), two PS2 carrying cases to be modded for gear, a Targus mini flash case (holds a 510, and clips to anything) (from me!), a huge bag of LorAnn's, e-liquid, cart filler, syringes and DIY goodies (thanks Tamie and Ed!), a large bottle filled with e-liquid, DIY gear and tweezers (thanks Patrick!), a bag with tweezers, filler, straws and PTB (from moi). Thanks to all who donated these items! It really makes the day fun! I hope you all will keep an eye out for goodies for next month's meeting too.

We passed out hollow q-tips to everyone who wanted them in baggies, and explained the straw modification. Showed new gear, gear organizers, talked about some of the mods available and generally had a great time while having a few drinks and some good food.

We missed those of you who couldn't make it! Hope you'll come next month! Here are some pictures (Terrie has some too, and I'll post them here when I get them from her).
vip091909%20001.jpg

L to R - Philip (who is Debbie's (Cintra's) husband, a non-smoker/vaper there to help her find out about vaping), John (Pharoah) and Patrick (BigBoom).

vip091909%20002.jpg

FishStyx and TammieTutu (Ed and Tammie) with their neat gear box. Debbie (Cintra) checks out how much stuff she'll end up with once she starts vaping. She's brand new, and looking into what model she'll buy.

vip091909%20003.jpg

The gang's all here except the ROBS... (everyone pictured except Rob (PhxRob) and ICP-Fan (Rob) They were late). Holy cow, now we have 3! Good thing we have Forum names to go by!

vip091909%20004.jpg

Barry (SheerLuckHolmes) with his mods (Screwdriver and Prodigy?) with Terrie (CrazyTerrie11) and her giant syringe from hell... full of e-liquid of course. Filler-up!!
vip091909%20005.jpg

Mike (Martin2277) and his friend Jason (who is looking into e-cigs for himself and his wife) talk about vaping while I get the evil eye (LOL) from Tim (Timmer).

vip091909%20006.jpg

Bob (Pipes) with a cloud of vapor. Terrie, Mike and Jason discuss the syringe filling method.

vip091909%20007.jpg

John (Pharoah) in a LMAO moment.

Maybe more pictures later? Waiting for Terrie to have her B.F. get them out of her phone for her.

We had fun!! See you all (hopefully) next month. More info. soon!
xxx000
Hellen

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Deleted by PTJD
  • Reason: Upping post count
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread