Decent 14500 mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-Glass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
St. Louis Missouri
Geezo pete! It seems like the 14500 mods come and go - mostly go.. I have found quite a few from Mar/Apr 2013 that are not carried anymore.. I know I can find "high end" products, however I do not need a masterpiece, I need something for around the Lake or out for a short run to the store.. I know this question comes up often because I have searched, but answers come up a lot less.. I do not need a 18xxx mod to go to the grocery store. Even the 18350 mods are to thick and would be great if you were in a fight.. OK rant over.. Any Idea's?

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Haven't tried one yet.. keep meaning to get 2 one for me and the wife. I seem to have most of the rest of the kamry line... LOL

https://www.fasttech.com/search?kamry

the ecab kits have EU battery chargers. That is not a problem with me as I use a nitecore that can handle them...

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I've had the ecab v2 from Fasttech for about a month now. So far so good but i'm not expecting it to last long. The center pin looks cheap and i'm guessing the top cap will pop off on the first drop. The button seems sturdy, i've clicked through the different voltages many times and no problems. Overall i can't complain for $12. That being said, it's a backup to my Super-T Simplicity.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Might be too expensive, but there's the BB...

AltSmoke.com - The BB - Starter Kits

:thumb: for the AltSmoke BB. I have a black one. My daughter wanted her own first mod for her birthday, so I got her a pink BB setup. Now she wants a purple one for a backup. :laugh:

pinkblackandpurpleBBs.jpg BB.jpg

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread