deedupdex builds! Variety in builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedupdex

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Vallejo/Fairfield, CA 707
Here you go. It is instantaneous...too hot as I said. Sucks up all the juice in 2 bursts. Hits like a Mule.
View My Video

Did the fire video work? I am embarrassed to say I did not ohm it out. It has to be sub .1 which is really not cool. I will ohm it out when I can. I think 0.5 ribbon will work. I can get 2 to 3 good pulses before it dries out. I packed it with kgd to be safer. Not my cup of tea though. Still too hot. I have some 0.5 on order....it is really flavorful.

verry nice i like how fast it fires too bad its too hot

Wicking is the key to these type of builds. You need to wick it iTEO style thick cotton!

Is the weave build one continuous wire? If it is that would be totally nutz.

No its 4/5 wires

deedupdex

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Fire clip guys!

Little fire clip. So many questions about how it actually vapes and fires. Surprisingly very well. Still playing with different wicking. Its warm but with an adjustable airflow its completely controllable. Dm me if you want to see some clouds from it. Damn happy with the turnout and especially with the vape. Remember to practice safe building and know your hardware. Ask questions if you are unsure. There are thousands of us willing to take the time to help ANYONE out! Enjoy and happy friday vapefam.

Reactions: etherealink

deedupdex

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
11055988_363612537172992_1328762961_n.jpg

Running at .6ohms 24G
Development stages of this "Spinal" heating element on the HAZE by @vhousa @vapeheadorigins Its messy I know but I'm going to try and develop this spinal looking type heating element and see what I can do with it. Please bear with me as I feel rusty building again haha. If you have questions as to why it doesn't short, go check out my previous older builds about techniques and oxidation coating on builds such as the swan, crowsfoot and you coils. Long story short, you build up oxidation by pulsing and hardening procedures. Also annealing prebending wires. Equal heat distribution is also an after product of the annealing wire process which relieves internal stress which helps with equal heat and current distribution throughout the whole wire regardless of bends. Thanks for looking hopefully I can share whatever else I come up with with this thing. Hate it of love it thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread