Having no gravity on the moon seems to make falling down faster :facepalm:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Sub titles by ramen noodle L...O...L! :w00t::lol::thumb::laugh:

lol,. The poor caption people must have been cracking up trying to decipher her wtfLish. At one point, the judges had to ask her what language she was singing in. That show is hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
lol,. The poor caption people must have been cracking up trying to decipher her wtfLish. At one point, the judges had to ask her what language she was singing in. That show is hilarious. :lol:

There's THAT! and she sounds a bit flat....

tone deaf and language challenged = :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
There's THAT! and she sounds a bit flat....

tone deaf and language challenged = :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

hahaha. That show is the Spanish version of American Idol, but with little to no rules. They just laugh at the contestants! :laugh:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
@ENAUD whatcha vaping on these days?
Mostly a couple P3's, one a Ti, and my Ti V 2.75, and whatever V2's and V 2.5's I have in the rotation, along with two 2015 REOs mods Woodies, one with a Cyclone attie and e other aim not sure what the attie is called, oh, and I'm also running a couple ProVari Classics in the mix....I got like fourty ProVi's to choose between so it can change daily. I mostly use Kabukis and some Chinese kabuki clones, and Kanger Subtank mini's with Aspire BVC coils in those....they really work great with them Aspire coils. I also always have a Igo-L dripper attie on top of a Gold Zenkote Provi running...now that I'm settled in our new place, I'll probably break out a Zap attie and fire that up for fun, but mostly I've been using my REOs and the ProVi's with throw away coils for convinience.....it can be nice to be lazy sometimes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread