Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I've suddenly become interested in volunteering at the AARP. :blink:

416.png

mr-steal-your-grandma-irvin-randle-13.jpg
its fun to serve at the A A R P...

she loves to serve at the A A R P...

she can serve a good meal, an she gets a good feel...

all at the A A R P ! ! !

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hot is hot at any age. LOL I tell myself that DAILY.

For some reason those pics bring back this VAGUE and it is VAGUE memory of like... A gay dating site? Or some sort of thing, where the interior décor was critiqued to an inch of its life? Anyone else know this thing? Not that it could be posted, exactly.

I broke a toe. Pinky toe. Not the same one as the first one, which was my right toe. I broke it coming out of headstand in a new place because I was sort of staying out of the plumbers way.

Instead of going to the doc, I just taped it up. Not even medical tape, electrical tape. NO opiates like last time, I didn't even take an Advil. I get more like my beloved "Appalacia hobbit" all the time. To be honest (compared to awake oral surgery) it doesn't really hurt that much.

I have a water main leak. And plumbing sort of like this, apparently?

plumbing_disasters_7.jpg

They busted up a Southwest Gas line because they are so intensely focused on finding ANYTHING water related TWO HOURS in they finally found the water meter which was two empty lots away for some reason, two empty lots we own but WHY??? anyway a City of Douglas guy somehow happened by to "turn off' the meter and I begged him to go out back and find my plumber (and the right meter) and like, they have been digging randomly because the homeowner is like "This is costing me ten K!!!!!!!!!!!!" so like, a fire truck came here because they hit the Southwest Gas line.

They have finally found the leak but apparently ALL my pipes are just CHOCK full of DIRT and so, well, so glad I been drinking the water unfiltered and ALSO,

OMG I am just having a lovely time. LOL.

The pipe's corroded. Gonna have to run a hose and put in new pipe. Talked to landlord he was nice about it.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

No water that is not brown poisonous or really hot as yet.

My house is super organized but also filthy.

I wanted my son to have a favorable impression about Douglas so he would bring the grandkids here.

Fate is working against me :(

I'm not sharing my feelings, not enough letters in the alphabet.

Anna

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
hqdefault.jpg

No water that is not brown poisonous or really hot as yet.

My house is super organized but also filthy.

I wanted my son to have a favorable impression about Douglas so he would bring the grandkids here.

Fate is working against me :(

I'm not sharing my feelings, not enough letters in the alphabet.

Anna
are you a red, or a black kinda plunger gal?!?

LOLz

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have to say that I am not a plunger gal.

I don't like them. Not at all. Especially when, well, I forget something embarrassing happened to me with a plunger that I believed I would hold on to for all time, but I forget!! Getting old is the best.

I would have to say either color, brand new, and I just toss it after each use. Maybe toward someone I do not like, but *I* do not have to deal with it.

Sigh. Red. Plungers are for poop emergencies, it only seems right. Also you can see the crap and TP on it better as you are cleaning it.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread