Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
hobbies-leisure-plumber-plumbing-snakes-plungers-toilets-dre0686_low.jpg

This is kind of what I'm expecting today.

LOL not really. The ONE nice thing in this whole thing is like our toilets have worked consistently the whole time....

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
hobbies-leisure-plumber-plumbing-snakes-plungers-toilets-dre0686_low.jpg

This is kind of what I'm expecting today.

LOL not really. The ONE nice thing in this whole thing is like our toilets have worked consistently the whole time....

Anna
Toilet consistency is something i cherish!!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The plumber spent a lot of time showing me how he "improved" mine (I LIKED IT HOW IT WAS) when he was done I said, "Okay yea, don't have much interest in the toilet. Then he showed me this revolting, disgusting clot of hair and tried to throw it in the bathroom trash. I was like "ARE you sane," and he wanted to go outside, and I was like, "No the little dog will EAT it, come throw it in my kitchen trash" which I will be taking out after today.

Then he was all proud of his work and I was like, "Yea but if you notice the tub faucet like 10% of the water is cold and 90% is hot." He was like, trying to make it so it was okay and I was like "Yes but.... It wasn't LIKE that before and now it is very hard to bathe."

He said he needed "special tools' and would have to do it "another day," and I was like "I don't get it at this point in the job I would be bring ALL the tools in the universe but if you think I am going to suffer A MOMENT LONGER than NECESSARY with you lot, think again. Do not pass go or collect 200 dollars, kindly go get your SPECIAL tools which you should have had already."

He also said someone stuffed "Dirt and rocks" down our "catchment area'" or something and it "had to be deliberate."

This has me worried I upset someone but like, I don't think so because the tub was like that when we GOT here and I don't know why he did not SNAKE it harder but I will ask him that when he returns with his "special" (blow me, plumber) tools."

Ooh here he is. Perhaps I AM high maintenance but JESUS I take baths and that HELPS my disposition. I would LOVE to have one like, without crouching on rocks and silt and CRUD HOLY JESUS

I think the dude is scared. He really is. He is also obsessively flushing the toilet he seems REALLY proud of it somehow.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also, the toilet that NEEDS new guts is the husband's toilet. I will be sure to point that out once the tub is satisfactory.

Man, yea it's funny but THIS SUCKS. It does. It so does. I gotta get my kid out of here but I will NOT let them leave until it's right.

IF they say they need to go get toilet guts I am going to hand them my husband's he bought one to fix it because he does not know how to rent. Although I kind of agree with him on that because EVEN I have replaced one of those, it's super simple but I don't see why he should not do it at this point.

There re sounds of failure like mutterings and sighs coming from my faucet area! ARGH. Maybe I will say "F the husband's toilet but MAN."

GOD.

Anna

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Also, the toilet that NEEDS new guts is the husband's toilet. I will be sure to point that out once the tub is satisfactory.

Man, yea it's funny but THIS SUCKS. It does. It so does. I gotta get my kid out of here but I will NOT let them leave until it's right.

IF they say they need to go get toilet guts I am going to hand them my husband's he bought one to fix it because he does not know how to rent. Although I kind of agree with him on that because EVEN I have replaced one of those, it's super simple but I don't see why he should not do it at this point.

There re sounds of failure like mutterings and sighs coming from my faucet area! ARGH. Maybe I will say "F the husband's toilet but MAN."

GOD.

Anna
Stand Strong and get it fixed right!!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL I am like Batman or something.... Very dark. I texted the landlord everything I did and like now, they are flushing out the water heater something they neglected to do, and I forgot about.

These dudes are the worst plumbing company EVER I bet a real one could have done it in a day and a half.

I knew it was bad the first day when they asked if they could use my ladder. Worse, at the end fo the day when the husband's tools were left (without permission to use) in the rain and they STOLE my bar mops. I was just like, MEH. I think this has been three and a half days (not counting the weekend, actually.)

Twits. Total twits.

They are definitely scared now I have never had so many ma'am's pitched my way.

Oh well I could have been drinking cancer coffee for like a YEAR. Puts things in perspective a bit.

These old houses.... On the East Coast, at least they used copper. I mean, copper won't kill you, etc.

Anna

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
:danger::danger::danger:

WARNING THIS CANNOT BE UNSEEN!
:shock:

67558945_367133313966184_3899737301546172416_n.jpg

67367752_367133303966185_5754159104553648128_n.jpg
How the hell did this happen? Surely it's illegal to do this to someone even if they ask for it!

Did he do it to himself?! Or, is it just photoshopped?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
How the hell did this happen? Surely it's illegal to do this to someone even if they ask for it!

Did he do it to himself?! Or, is it just photoshopped?
It is real, there is a Huff post article about this guy. He did the cutting himself ...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah it's not Illegal, but it sure makes it hard to get a job.

Although to be fair, I had a client once who tattoed an AK-47 on his FACE. Unsurprisingly, he was on a CPS plan, so he had to find a job.

He was quicker than I expected, it was something like those "loiter around and try to get people to let your fix their windshield chip jobs," but still. I can't imagine it lasted long, it was minimum wage plus commission and I can't imagine he GOT many and you have to get SOME."

I asked him about it and he muttered something about "Bad decisions." I told him I could not ever imagine being THAT high on something to like, do that, and he needed to reduce his "how high can I get" moments by 90%.

Yeah we didn't last long, but I'm sorry I have to send you for lab work when the LAB automatically told me to, not when it was convenient for you to not lose your job, etc.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread