Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hello.

So much to say, LOL taking it easy MAH god today. I got every note done but ONE. Nextgen is down this weekend. 15 hours OT this week (IN the office.) Plus like the 11 notes from long ago where I was like "Do you want me to work on those? IF I do all my notes from this week will be late.

Got dragon FRIDAY at 5 pm (the headphones.) I also got my new computer and have not opened it yet. I am fried, FRIED.

SOME of the no names in prison hang themselves, some are hung to drive up the numbers for the ones the government WANTS to have hung, etc It's not good, either way. But if someone probably knows too much about something, 99.9% of the time it's a lynching not a hanging.

I support the right of all to to wear yoga pants. I also support the right of all to carry XXXXL muumuus around and to shamefully put them on that person, and then saying "Give me the yoga pants' and burning them in front of that person.

Anna

Reactions: AstroTurf

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
68751883_186088605725545_296456685927530496_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
These books still exist today:
Editions of The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage by Laura Schlessinger

LOL Good old Dr. Laura. "Do what your husband wants at all times, he will worship you and like, treat you like a goddess and you will both be happy." I READ this book. I even tried some of the suggestions (maybe not the greet your husband in Saran wrap suggestion. Or was that book "101 nights of Great Sex" I can't remember.

So I had a POORLY chosen SELF-HELP phase. Sue me. LOL.

Course, in the 50s, things were freaking... EASIER.

urlop-maciezynski.jpg

Anna

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Sooo, hows about that whole Epstein guy thing where he broke three bones in his neck while kneeling to hang himself??? Guess we got another crime of the century where we will never get the real truth about what really went down there...nothing to see here...move along...don't forget to watch your sports ball game thingie. :lol:

Why bother, no one cares.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
You will end up being 100% correct.
I say that in jest, because that's how it has to be perceived. Dude was dirty AF, had dirt on so many of his high pofile clients including the Prince of England. That closet was nailed shut to ensure no skeletons fell out.
Allegedly
whistle.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread