Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It makes you a person who eats very expensive, grain and grass fed steak.

Most cows these days are fed a bunch of unsavory things including ground up bits of already dead cows, like cowmeal sort of thing.

Maybe a second hand vegan but I don't know why your trying. Even a second hand vegan has got to be as annoying as all get out. Do the world a favor and stay an omnivore.

If there is one thing the world doesn't need, it's ANOTHER category of "I eat BETTER than you."

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
If there is one thing the world doesn't need, it's ANOTHER category of "I eat BETTER than you."

Anna

and its on this note that i would like to announce...

i am better than all!!!

i am a meatatarean!!!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
69168183_3012554418817256_3018080592710336512_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
In today's LGBForgetrestofeltters, she probably would have tried to bang you. Then donated you money for your transition.

I am going all IN for a THIRD cup of coffee today. Then its notes, and probably for a long time. Although my new laptop is infinitely better than my old one. I want to get the same make and model for me (only less powerful) so I have the exact same keyboard at all times.

I am JUST self-justifying that I don't like this one. I have one on sale from best buy in the cart, I can't quite bring myself to pull the trigger although it is CHEAP (comparatively.)

I am wondering if there is some kind of universe where one could justify a "backup" laptop and I could just quietly store this one away.... :lol::lol:

Also wondering if the husband would even NOTICE, and if so, WHEN.

Anna

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
In today's LGBForgetrestofeltters, she probably would have tried to bang you. Then donated you money for your transition.

I am going all IN for a THIRD cup of coffee today. Then its notes, and probably for a long time. Although my new laptop is infinitely better than my old one. I want to get the same make and model for me (only less powerful) so I have the exact same keyboard at all times.

I am JUST self-justifying that I don't like this one. I have one on sale from best buy in the cart, I can't quite bring myself to pull the trigger although it is CHEAP (comparatively.)

I am wondering if there is some kind of universe where one could justify a "backup" laptop and I could just quietly store this one away.... :lol::lol:

Also wondering if the husband would even NOTICE, and if so, WHEN.

Anna
just wrap it up as a christmas gift to the kid.

Reactions: FringeChief68

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, the kid would smack me down, he works in electronics computer/phones and is actually licensed for like, several phone manufacturers and stuff.

He built his first gaming computer when he was 11. By selling off OLD expensive stuff he was done with (like the go cart, a drone, a bunch of stuff) and then he bought all the parts. He had something SWEET, you should have seen the casing. It all lit up and you could look in and SEE all the parts, because they were top of the line.) He went through a major "overclocking" phase and he and the husband (who helped a bit) would just ARGUE with him.

LOL the kid would SNEER at my laptop (and then maybe sell it on craigslist so not all bad.) It's under warranty I wonder if I could bust it so bad I could get a refund and....

No that's criminal thinking. I better not. I am wondering if I should get the "accidental damage" protection too, but I don't tend to kill laptops though. Sigh. So many questions. I would love it if my 365 license were transferable because realistically at THIS point, my computer is WORTH about 50 bucks.

Maybe I can ask like, if my laptop "broke" can I transfer it. Hell IDK. Whatever, the husband is gone, pretty soon here I am gonna call best buy and ask these questions and then go from there.

Impulse buys are the worst, especially when you can't memorize specs. I didn't even get what I THOUGHT I was getting. LOL.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread