Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
It makes you a person who eats very expensive, grain and grass fed steak.

Most cows these days are fed a bunch of unsavory things including ground up bits of already dead cows, like cowmeal sort of thing.

Maybe a second hand vegan but I don't know why your trying. Even a second hand vegan has got to be as annoying as all get out. Do the world a favor and stay an omnivore.

If there is one thing the world doesn't need, it's ANOTHER category of "I eat BETTER than you."

Anna

AEtc.gif

Reactions: AstroTurf

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have not been around because:

look-at-all-this-work-i-have-not-done-yet-funny-meme-300x221.jpg

Seriously it is kind of like this. My last email to the billing coding person was "I feel like a notes criminal I am NEVER letting this happen again!!!!!!

It was the perfect storm-- the Valium the sicknesses the water main and the kid.

AND DAMN it my doc wants to switch me to SYNTHROID not natural thyroid. I agree with her reasoning, IN THEORY but I just got DONE with a dam freaking med change and thyroid med wrongness can make you feel like CRAP but also LIKE docs won't increase it until they see your lab work and changes take 6--8 weeks to show up.

Like I could try to taper off the natural stuff I have but then it would show up I my bloodwork.

Speak of work got to get going, HOPE I GET home before 7:30 tonight but I am NOT holding mah breath.

Later,

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I have not been around because:

look-at-all-this-work-i-have-not-done-yet-funny-meme-300x221.jpg

Seriously it is kind of like this. My last email to the billing coding person was "I feel like a notes criminal I am NEVER letting this happen again!!!!!!

It was the perfect storm-- the Valium the sicknesses the water main and the kid.

AND DAMN it my doc wants to switch me to SYNTHROID not natural thyroid. I agree with her reasoning, IN THEORY but I just got DONE with a dam freaking med change and thyroid med wrongness can make you feel like CRAP but also LIKE docs won't increase it until they see your lab work and changes take 6--8 weeks to show up.

Like I could try to taper off the natural stuff I have but then it would show up I my bloodwork.

Speak of work got to get going, HOPE I GET home before 7:30 tonight but I am NOT holding mah breath.

Later,

Anna
Yoga Pants For The Win!!!

Reactions: FringeChief68

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Sooo, hows about that whole Epstein guy thing where he broke three bones in his neck while kneeling to hang himself??? Guess we got another crime of the century where we will never get the real truth about what really went down there...nothing to see here...move along...don't forget to watch your sports ball game thingie. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread