Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
91353930_10163208861160173_1444208024867569664_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No they are the president's fault, every damn time, these viruses get released upon us so the president has to do stuff they don't want to and the democrats rejoice and stuff the stimulus package with pork. Or whatever . It's a bid for a lack of re-election. Really,. look a the timing.

Clinton is responsible for far more than herpes. You know, you absorb nicotine VAGINALLY too. I mean he wants to smoke a vagina flavored like, cigar, that is on him.

But think of the poor vaginas involved. Really.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I usually get it. But this time I'm lost about Clinton and vaginas.
I understand his attraction, and mine, to them.
But the cigars?
It is rumored he liked to moisten is cigars in...dubious places...yeah, that was a thing...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW CLINTON KEPT HIS CIGARS MOIST AND HE USED MORE THAN A HUMIDOR LET ME PUT IT THAT WAY????

LOL that simultaneously makes me wonder "Which cave" and also, "I have hope for humanity."

Pardon me for NOT eating the CDC flavored bread, I "work" with this virus every day and yeah, we will see plenty of death, but more people die of the flu, and FAR more in cars. There are promising treatments and vaccines being tested, this virus is... NOTHING. I mean that, even if it kills ME dead. Although every day I almost hope "perhaps I will have a fever this morning and be sent home" but nope.

I can't tell if the Red X is for Clinton or my theory but WE ALL Have our crosses to bear, when it comes to fearing the Armaggedon,. Mine was the HIV and how it was gonna wipe out the human race and while I am THANKFUL for the programing in college that kept me firmly wrapping cigars... in their WRAPPERS saving me from 15 drug addled babies in college, it can STILL make me feel all creepy, although I know it's not so bad.

I mean, they STILL don't have a vaccine for that one, althought treatment continues etc.

I think it's where you are in your life, how susceptible to media hype and what. I am just mostly annoyed. I went to a 24 hour WALMAART a bit ago and now Douglas is under curfew or something it closed at 8:30. I went to Food city they did not have even a BIT of what I needed (other than a solitary 6 pack of TP) I STILL don't have denture cleaner tablets they acted like they did not know what it is.

CURFEW dude. We also have to carry around letters staying we are legit going to work as essential workers.

Pardon me for thinking there is THE TINIEST little bit of media/politician thing going on I am not sure what but the virus:?? EH????

You know, Spartans used to take their non robust babies and leave them in the snowy mountains or whatever.

I really also do NOT want to spend a million dollars getting a profound, non verbal autistic kid's IQ 5 points higher but I make those referrals ALL the time. For who am I to play God, no one that's what. If it makes that kid's life 5 IQ points better, so be it.

But don't blame me for thinking politics plays NO ROLE IT DOES.

Anna

Smaucer: you started this.LOL.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Violations I have made to like: Douglas law or something.

1) Repeatedly walked around my house naked, with no interest if I can be seen or not. I believe the husband may be nervous about the deputy sheriff or whatever who lives next door> I GENUINTELY don't' believe someone is gazing into our windows. I mean don't look in other people's that is peeping Tom behavior, He has a fit, every time, and it's not about my loveliness either he thinks I will get arrested for like lewd and indecent behavior.

2) He says all Douglas trash must be in bags it is "the law." the recycling even and if you don't you get fined. I have lived here longer than him and always chucked the recycling stuff in without a bag. I CANNOT believe the would even BEGIN to know how to tell. Jeez.

3) Multiple other things I am sure I will hear about as we coalesce. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If Sneezy had the virus he was gonna die anyway. The numbers the news is putting out are pretty staggering and probably inaccurate. I mean......

I think they will doctor them as they go like anyone who dies goes on the pile. So, she could probably off Jumpy and Dancer and Theodore I'm sorry I didn't grow up here I don't know all their names.
Anna

Reactions: AstroTurf

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
Violations I have made to like: Douglas law or something.

1) Repeatedly walked around my house naked, with no interest if I can be seen or not. I believe the husband may be nervous about the deputy sheriff or whatever who lives next door> I GENUINTELY don't' believe someone is gazing into our windows. I mean don't look in other people's that is peeping Tom behavior, He has a fit, every time, and it's not about my loveliness either he thinks I will get arrested for like lewd and indecent behavior.

2) He says all Douglas trash must be in bags it is "the law." the recycling even and if you don't you get fined. I have lived here longer than him and always chucked the recycling stuff in without a bag. I CANNOT believe the would even BEGIN to know how to tell. Jeez.

3) Multiple other things I am sure I will hear about as we coalesce. LOL.

Anna
91518728_2523260154610533_8771505957936037888_n.jpg
91518728_2523260154610533_8771505957936037888_n.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

Users who are viewing this thread