Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
5b899cff3e6cb_SeemsPainful.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My ankles aren't my best naked feature I don't think now I think about it. My maiden name (modified for spelling but not ever ENOUGH) means thick necked proud Russian warrior.

So my neck is proud but not thick, thank God. However, I have ankles so sturdy they barely like, well they are THICK.

My shoulders are pleasant but my dear I am not standing naked in my bathroom taking selfies and like apparently the cops say it is FINE to walk around nude in the house. So I will just do it when the husband isn't looking.

The OTHER feature we ALL share which SUCKS so much are spider bug hairs up our shins. We ALL have it. It's not regressive My KID has it. It looks better on a guy. I did shave recently but you still aren't getting ANKLES even.

Anna.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Anyone else notice how stressed folks look when out and about...folks need to chill the heck out, it ain't the end of the world, just a lil' disease going round...we will get through this. It's not the first time we dealt with something like this.

Shut off your damn TV or computer and go outside for a walk or bike ride or something...it's gonna be OK in the end.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OMG I don't know enough Russian to be insulted.

I do have a question, if ALL men in Clinton's position COULD they would moisten their cigars in MONICA LEWINKSI'S VAG?????

HERS??

I'm not a dude, I don't smoke cigars, I am not president at the moment but I can promise you of all the women born before and after Monika she would be pretty darn low on the list.

Also, can't you catch something that way? IDK I secretly think all staffers are required to have 6 month STD testing like prostitutes in Holland, or whatever.

Bleugh I bet Monica (and yes, I have tasted a Vag other than my own and considerably more attractive than Monica's I was feeling experimental okay) and it was NOT for me. I bet Monica's vag tasted like corn nuts and pork rinds and cheap beer.

Then again I do not smoke cigars. And have only one sample to like compare it to, but you would have to pay me a LOT to make me do it.

Anna

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I do have a question, if ALL men in Clinton's position COULD they would moisten their cigars in MONICA LEWINKSI'S VAG?????

HERS??

I'm not a dude, I don't smoke cigars, I am not president at the moment but I can promise you of all the women born before and after Monika she would be pretty darn low on the list.

Also, can't you catch something that way? IDK I secretly think all staffers are required to have 6 month STD testing like prostitutes in Holland, or whatever.

Bleugh I bet Monica (and yes, I have tasted a Vag other than my own and considerably more attractive than Monica's I was feeling experimental okay) and it was NOT for me. I bet Monica's vag tasted like corn nuts and pork rinds and cheap beer.

Then again I do not smoke cigars. And have only one sample to like compare it to, but you would have to pay me a LOT to make me do it.

Anna

:blink::lol::laugh:

Reactions: AstroTurf

Users who are viewing this thread