Status
Not open for further replies.

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
Hi all,
Confused by this.
when they say 50/50 for ex., do they mean 50/50 in the final mix or is it 50/50 unflavored base to which flavor conc. is added? (so it ends up with higher PG since flavorings are usually PG based)
I know one juicer may mean something and another something else. But what's the usual meaning of pg/vg ratios for most vendors?

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
My guess and this is a guess, it's before the flavoring is added. Since different amounts of flavoring are used in different mixes, some containing a single flavor some containing any number of flavors in any number of proportions to each other and not all of them are going to have PG or the same ratio of PG mixed in, seems it would just about be impossible to get an exact 50/50 with all the different offerings.

Even if I'm correct and that is the case I don't see it changing the final numbers that much. The percentage of flavoring that goes in a mix usually isn't that much and the PG level that's in the flavoring is likely going to be a small percentage of that in most cases so it shouldn't change the numbers much if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread