Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I live in Delaware... so I was very excited that Delaware Vapor finally opened a Brick and Mortar... it's about 20 minutes from my front door.

I have been vaping 4.5 years now and I have never had the opportunity to go to a Brick and Mortar... with the exception of Vapefest... I have only bought online...

I had big expectations going to DV because they have such a good online shop...

I walked in and there were at least 8 employees working hard... the e-juice bar was full... people of all ages were browsing models, mods, and the various items they had for sale.

Everything was priced as reasonably as their online store...

They had a tremendous selection of RBA's, Tanks, Drip tips, Mechanical Mods, Egos etc... I was in heaven!
They had Provaris... and other high end mods as well as "quality" clones.

I ended up spending a good amount of money... approximately $150!

I got a nautilus tank... and some heads... a bunch of drip tips.... and their juice selection was terrific...

Their own line of juices are very good... I got 4 of them... and they had Cyclops, Suicide Bunny, steampunk, 5 pawns and another couple...

anyway... I would have driven 2 hours to this place... it was great...

It was so encouraging to see so many people vaping.

Katcandoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Georgia , USA
I stopped in there this week - also my first time in a B&M! Really friendly staff, patient and accommodating with new vapors as well as advanced customers. Great selection at the juice bar to try! I dropped $70 on an RBA, carto and juice. I can't wait to go again but it's about an hour drive from home. I definitely recommend them. :)

vettemn86

Dec 21, 2013
Delaware
Im probably there at least once a week now since they opened and from day one, they have been pretty busy everytime i go. Great juices, huge testing juice bar and really cool staff. We now have over 30 people at my work vaping and they have hooked up and taken care of every one of them for me. Now if Andrew would just get to work on an awesome lemonade for me, all would be zen :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread