Delightful Vapor? Anyone try them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
I know taste vary person to person, so i will leave it as a general question.

Right now i noticed they have 3ml sample for $1.25, 10ml for $3.25 and 30m for $8.25.

I know alot of people always say "You get what you pay for" but that I dont believe, cause it's been proven before price + quality doesnt always match.

There is so few reviews of this e-juice company, i thought if anyone has tried them and what they thought.

The few reviews i've seen / read are their fruity is good, tobacco not so much.

If you have bought from them what did you get and how was it??

I have an idea already what im interested in, there are a couple samples i was looking at but I think the 18mg on the 3ml may be too high for me since all my stuff is either 6-12 mg, so now I'm kinda stuck between choosing less and spending withing my budget or going a lil over and getting all the flavors that caught my attention just so i can get my 6mg.

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
I have bought 7 flavors from them. None are terrible, a couple are just OK for me - better when mixed with another flavor. A few more are pretty good, and a couple are ones I will definitely be ordering again. In my opinion, about the same success rate as I've had with many other vendors: nothing is bad, it's just my personal opinion of whether I like the flavor or not.

Which flavors are you looking at?

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
I have bought 7 flavors from them. None are terrible, a couple are just OK for me - better when mixed with another flavor. A few more are pretty good, and a couple are ones I will definitely be ordering again. In my opinion, about the same success rate as I've had with many other vendors: nothing is bad, it's just my personal opinion of whether I like the flavor or not.

Which flavors are you looking at?

Snozberries

Chocolate Chip Cookie

Clove Tobacco

Peppermint Cooler

Dark Chocolate Turkish Tobacco

Raspberry Mint

Gypsy Water

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
Of those, chocolate chip cookie is the only one I've tried. I don't want to discourage you from trying it - as you said, everyone's taste is different - but this was one of the two that was just OK for me. It's not *bad* per se, it's just not the flavor I was hoping it would be. It has a "generic baked goods" flavor IMO, with a hint of something darker that I assume is supposed to be chocolate.

Dripping it right now... it may be closer to cookie dough than chocolate chip cookie.

For that price, I'd say go for it.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
Yea, I figured for the price and with the fast response i got from them when i asked them about changing the nic strength and they were happy to help. So between that and price i figured i would give them a shot..

got choc chip cookie, raspberry mint and gypsy water in the 10 ml size and the others i did samples of. Figured it was well worth the shot. :)

epage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eastern North Carolina
so far, I have 9 flavors picked out in sample sizes...
I've been vaping about 2 months and have yet to find my ADV. I've gotten close, and have mixed a few things for a more okay vape, but still in search of my very elusive ADV.

I'm getting the ones y'all said y'all liked as well as a few others... though I've yet to go thru checkout yet... lol

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I have an order from them from the sale, I ordered 6 days ago and have not received it yet, so I hope that is simply because of high traffic from the sale. I have had juices from 40+ vendors, not because I don't find good juices but because I have not found a lot of EXCELLENT juices. I had high hopes for DV, but from what I am reading here that's fading. I am sick to death of mediocre juice, so if it's not up to par, u bet I will post about it.

Why would u have a good sale, only to put out so so juices? Wouldn't the point be to get your fabulous juices in as many hands as possible to build your customer base? Unless u are just in it for the money :screwy:

If u can't make good juice pack up it snake oil an keep it moving!!!!!:cool:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
Well I received my 24 samples yesterday. I ordered Saturday, shipping confirmation on Monday, delivered on Friday. So so at best. As for the juice..... It's my first order of juice as I'm a noob so keep that in mind. I've tried 6 so far. I have a massive headache. I don't know if this is normal but they are all so perfumery they are unvapable. In fact my whole office smells like perfume. I have the tops off all of them now and will leave the tops off all day I guess. I have a UC and I put several through 3, five min cycles hoping that would mix them but it didn't help at all. I need the name of a vendor I can order from that have ready to vape juice. Can anyone help with that?

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Well I received my 24 samples yesterday. I ordered Saturday, shipping confirmation on Monday, delivered on Friday. So so at best. As for the juice..... It's my first order of juice as I'm a noob so keep that in mind. I've tried 6 so far. I have a massive headache. I don't know if this is normal but they are all so perfumery they are unvapable. In fact my whole office smells like perfume. I have the tops off all of them now and will leave the tops off all day I guess. I have a UC and I put several through 3, five min cycles hoping that would mix them but it didn't help at all. I need the name of a vendor I can order from that have ready to vape juice. Can anyone help with that?

I suggest you set these out and steep them for a bit. Take the cap off for a day and set them in a dark place. After you put the cap back on for ten days keep them somewhere dark and shake them each day. They may taste a lot better, they may not, but worth a try.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
sorry to hear they have an aftertaste pin, but like the lion said leave the tops of for a day or so. usually that will dissipate, lets hope so anyway. if u are looking for juices that don't need steeping, that's a hard call, i steep everything, i am a bit .... about it. i learned the hard way most juice needs it. think of it like soup, it's always better the next day, right? that being said there are vendors who have good fresh juice that can be vaped right away. Altcig is one of those, and so are most of the natural juice makers. Aiv, ahlusion, virgin, but they are expensive and typically slower shipping.

i did get my order yesterday but have not tried any. i am going to use hot water baths on mine and see how they do. i placed an order with timeless Vapor, it has some good reviews . i well proli start a thread when i Vape it. more later after the verdict

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I allowed my delightful Vapor juice to steep and I tried a couple yesterday. They still had a aftertaste. I shot off a email to them to see if they had any ideas on how to fix them.
Shortly after I emailed l got one back from them expressing concern and asking if I would send them back at no charge to me. They said they would make new juices Monday along with a prepaid box. Wow! I am impressed. Most places that sell juice don't take anything back ever. They merely tell u sorry bout your luck.
I am hopping this turns out and the next batch is better.

I will keep u posted

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
I allowed my delightful Vapor juice to steep and I tried a couple yesterday. They still had a aftertaste. I shot off a email to them to see if they had any ideas on how to fix them.
Shortly after I emailed l got one back from them expressing concern and asking if I would send them back at no charge to me. They said they would make new juices Monday along with a prepaid box. Wow! I am impressed. Most places that sell juice don't take anything back ever. They merely tell u sorry bout your luck.
I am hopping this turns out and the next batch is better.

I will keep u posted

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

That is excellent that they are offering to let you return them.
What flavors did you try? Are they remaking the same flavors for you, or different ones?

I just got in an order from them a few days ago, re-ordered a few favorites (cookie, maple walnut, and almond), plus trying out a few new ones (catalan cream for me, plus gypsy water, snozzberry, and peach lemon tobacco for my BF). Surprisingly, most of those were pretty good right away (the fruity ones aren't my thing, but they are vapeable.... BF seems to like them). The catalan cream needs some steeping, I think, only because it doesn't seem to have much flavor yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread