Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As I'm sure most of you are aware, about a month ago I posted "Some 'New' Ideas" thread. I really appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions about current and future products, and I will absolutely factor these into what we make in the future. Besides great product ideas, the second half of that thread was about a contest for a new design for REOS swag. There were so many excellent ideas and designs!

Over the past week, my daughter Elizabeth went through everyone's posts and came up with 6 unique designs. Some are almost exactly like a design submitted, and others are her own creation based on user's abstract ideas.

Now it's time to put things to a vote! We would like to do an anonymous poll so you can chose the winner. I'm not super familiar with ECF functionality yet - does anyone know how to set up a poll directly on this forum? We would like to kick off the voting tomorrow (10/27/17), so if anyone knows how to make a poll on here, let me know asap! If it doesn't work, Elizabeth will use a third party like Survey Monkey to set up the poll and then post the link here. Thanks!

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Eric, Sorry sir but retired1 deleted the poll. I tried to create it in the REO forum but that option isn't available for you as a supplier so I used the polls forum.

I 'm not sure how helping you violated the TOS as I couldn't find anything that would avoid me from assisting you with the contest or the poll for artwork being created outside the REO forum.

It may have just been because it was fun :(

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Eric, Sorry sir but retired1 deleted the poll. I tried to create it in the REO forum but that option isn't available for you as a supplier so I used the polls forum.

I 'm not how helping you violated the TOS as I couldn't find anything that would avoid me from assisting you with the contest or the poll for artwork being created outside the REO forum.

It may have just been because it was fun :(

Be it hereby decreed, henceforth, let it be known to all: There shall be no fun. It will be known for ever that fun is forbidden. :admin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread