Desire cut squonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Last night I figured I'd take advantage while supplies still existed and hit up 3avape to add a black or white one to pair with the purple one I ordered from etop. Last night 3avape only had purple so I ordered a second purple one. Today black and white are back, lol. Hell, I may go ahead and buy a third to put in the doomsday stash.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I think they send out the rickshaw every day, and see how many more they can find, in the many Shenzhen warehouses...:thumb:
Indonesian-Cycle-Rickshaw-7313.jpg
I think I see mine!! Yes, I'm positive I see mine! Unfortunately it's at the bottom of one of the stacks. Ain't that my luck. ;)

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Mine is still processing also.
The last package from them got to me in 14 days after shipping.
With the holidays I expect longer.
Never got e-mail "shipped notice", you have to look at the order for the tracking # (once completed)
I ordered this 12/1 and it shipped today:
√ Hotcig RSQ 80W NS Squonk Kit
with code and free shipping $40.92
I would like some feedback on that RSQ NS kit please. I am waiting to see if they sell just the mod but it looks like it will be kit form for now ? I just don't want to buy a kit with an rda that is not needed but, I would buy up all of the RSQ's if I had the money .

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I would like some feedback on that RSQ NS kit please. I am waiting to see if they sell just the mod but it looks like it will be kit form for now ? I just don't want to buy a kit with an RDA that is not needed but, I would buy up all of the RSQ's if I had the money .
    I was surprised the RDA is good, for my style, single coil, flavor RDA, hard to over squonk.
    Very similar to the Haku.
    upload_2018-12-5_21-2-28.jpeg

It's called the "Nerissa"
    nerissa bf rda - Google Search

I figured a clone Haku is about $20, so ordered another kit.
    They do sell just the mod also:
    √ RSQ 80W Squonker Mod by Hotcig&Rig Mod
    Which is the older model with the Rig logo.

Last edited:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I was surprised the RDA is good, for my style, single coil, flavor RDA, hard to over squonk.
    Very similar to the Haku.
    View attachment 784153
    It's called the "Nerissa"
    nerissa bf rda - Google Search
    That sounds very good so I guess I won't mind getting the kit as soon as they get other colors in. Right now they only have the silver mod available. I was really expecting to hear it was another un-needed RDA that would be thrown in the drawer. Nice to see they have a decent combo together for a change.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Well finally after a second email to them to get my black device changed to the white. I got a reply today "sorry for our misunderstanding we have changed your device color to white".

If they would have read the first email instead of assuming I was asking about shipping time ?? I can tell they are having a hard time keeping up with the demand for the price they put on this device.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I can tell they are having a hard time keeping up with the demand for the price they put on this device.
    Not sure if it's keeping up with demand, or they don't really have them "in stock" yet.
    The second RSQ kit I ordered a day after I ordered the first Cut Squonk, has shipped.
    Typical China marketing, want it cheap? you must wait...

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Not sure if it's keeping up with demand, or they don't really have them "in stock" yet.
    The second RSQ kit I ordered a day after I ordered the first Cut Squonk, has shipped.
    Typical China marketing, want it cheap? you must wait...
    Oh the wait doesn't bother me at all. I do pre-orders all the time.
    I was just wondering why they did not bother to actually read my first email instead of assuming I was asking about when it would ship ?

I put orders like these in the back of my mind and don't think about it until the ship notice is sent .

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    Oh the wait doesn't bother me at all. I do pre-orders all the time.
    I was just wondering why they did not bother to actually read my first email instead of assuming I was asking about when it would ship ?

I put orders like these in the back of my mind and don't think about it until the ship notice is sent .
    they might received tons of email abt that shipment, so whoever order desire cut will automatically received that email ...

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Just got an email from 3Avape saying they were out of the red I ordered and would I switch to black, white or purple? Kinda funny cause when I ordered all they had was black and red. I only picked red as something different than plain ol black. I asked for purple :)

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    Just got an email from 3Avape saying they were out of the red I ordered and would I switch to black, white or purple? Kinda funny cause when I ordered all they had was black and red. I only picked red as something different than plain ol black. I asked for purple :)
    i order my red .... no email yet :) i think lucky me
    Btw when did u order ?

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Got the same e-mail, switched to white. Ordered 12/2

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    i just search my mail box and found same email, now i change to purple.
    Code:
    Hello Dear Customer,
    Sorry for delay on shipping your order for the red color desire mod from 3avape.com
    Our Desire cut 108w mod are almost sold out at the clearance price.
    But the red color Desire Cut mod are out of stock.
    How about help you switch it to other color(Black/Purple/White),then the order can be shipped out asap.
    There are still some Black /White/ Purple instock now,first come first serve,please just reply this email and contact our support team to help with your order.

PS:
    1.You will see the mod are out of stock on 3avape.com,that's because we stop selling them ,and hold some other color instock and waiting for you to change color.
    2.we will help you change it to other color randomly and ship the order out if no any reply in 2 weeks.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Both of mine (one from efun, one from 3a) are now in Completed status and have tracking numbers. Guess I need to order a couple more 21700s.
    Mine from Efun shows completed with a tracking # today too.I figure it will take a few days before the tracking actually shows anything,but at least i have something to look forward to checking now haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread