Desire Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Received the Rage yesterday. Props to Canada’s postal service for not striking prior to my delivery and for delivering it 2 days earlier than estimated. I will say, you know you are either a vape enthusiast or a eBay/Amazon addict when you are on a first name basis with your postman.

Seen the Rage in stores but this is the first time I’ve handled the goods. Does have a very high quality feel to it. If anyone questions, there is no battery door rattle. There is an every so slightly up and down movement but I have to force that – should not be a concern. Given its weight, in comparison to my Pulse 80, this will most likely be a at home squonker – but I kinda anticipated that prior to purchase. Very pleased with my purchase and for anyone looking for a dual battery squonker, it is an easy recommendation.

@Cirus – the threat of a strike is not over yet but from what I have read, negotiations are going well. Personally I do not think they will strike, neither does my postman.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Received the Rage yesterday. Props to Canada’s postal service for not striking prior to my delivery and for delivering it 2 days earlier than estimated. I will say, you know you are either a vape enthusiast or a eBay/Amazon addict when you are on a first name basis with your postman.

Seen the Rage in stores but this is the first time I’ve handled the goods. Does have a very high quality feel to it. If anyone questions, there is no battery door rattle. There is an every so slightly up and down movement but I have to force that – should not be a concern. Given its weight, in comparison to my Pulse 80, this will most likely be a at home squonker – but I kinda anticipated that prior to purchase. Very pleased with my purchase and for anyone looking for a dual battery squonker, it is an easy recommendation.

@Cirus – the threat of a strike is not over yet but from what I have read, negotiations are going well. Personally I do not think they will strike, neither does my postman.

Protip for the rage. The SS TC kind of sucks. If you set custom TCR to 130 it hits perfectly.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca

The Rage is on the heavy sjde but it fits in the pocket well. I use my Rage or my Basium on the go everyday.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
The Rage is on the heavy sjde but it fits in the pocket well. I use my Rage or my Basium on the go everyday.

It fits well in the pocket but when I try to carry mine around it makes my pants hit the deck.

I started asking baby doll to carry it around in her purse for me, at which point she was oddly receptive to me spending money on a new (and lighter) mod.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON

I hear ya – I just hate carrying things in my pocket. Seriously….if fanny packs were fashionable (actually, acceptable) I’d rock one in a heart beat! One of my challenges transitioning over to vaping was the weight differences in comparison to a pack of cigs – which I also hated carrying around! I don’t even use a case on my mobile phone to cut down on its size and weight! Even contemplated using a pod device for when I am out. I am sure my Rage will see the outside, but probably only when I am using a backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread