Status
Not open for further replies.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I've both a Vivi Nova and a Mini Vivi, and exactly the same thing with both. As PepNYC says, is not enough to be a problem, just enough to annoy me :). I hope somebody will come with a way to fix it without breaking the thread...

My Vision Vivi Novas, both the standard size and the minis, fit level on both of my VAMOs. I'm trying some Boge Viva Novas and they fit straight as well. If your Viva Novas fit straight on other devices you might want to consider asking your seller to exchange the VAMO you have.

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
i have ordered a few battery's from china i will never order from over there again it took over a month to get them i would rather pay more get my stuff faster and support the usa personally,

PepNYC if i was still living in North Carolina i would order from MyFredomSmokes and madvapes they are both right there in your state so you would get your items next day and both stores are pretty cheep.

I order what I can from both of them. Madvapes actually has a brick and mortar store not too far from me but they are much more expensive than their website. And Myfreedomsmokes has great prices but really doesn't carry a large selection of Mods and such.

Shahzh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Malaysia
Sorry to read that. Mine is not that bad. I can screw my Vivi till the end, and I checked the bottom of the Vivi and it's not scratched. With mine it's more an aesthetic thing:
Here, with some distance, you don't see it:
View attachment 166136

Here, with a closer look, you see the space between the Vivi and the Vamo bigger in one side:
View attachment 166137

And I think I see because I know it, nobody else will see it unless I tell to them. But it's a bad feeling :(

Now since you guys posted this...I now realize mine is off slightly. Both of my Vivi Nova's tilt slightly at an angle. Will filing one side of the connector balance it back? It's definitely not the tanks. But I've tried with a CE5 it when in ok, without rubbing on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread