The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Desperately waiting for my Vamo :(

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Almarma, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    midwest
    My Vision Vivi Novas, both the standard size and the minis, fit level on both of my VAMOs. I'm trying some Boge Viva Novas and they fit straight as well. If your Viva Novas fit straight on other devices you might want to consider asking your seller to exchange the VAMO you have.

2. PepNYC

PepNYC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    I order what I can from both of them. Madvapes actually has a brick and mortar store not too far from me but they are much more expensive than their website. And Myfreedomsmokes has great prices but really doesn't carry a large selection of Mods and such.

3. Shahzh

Shahzh Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2012
    Malaysia
    Now since you guys posted this...I now realize mine is off slightly. Both of my Vivi Nova's tilt slightly at an angle. Will filing one side of the connector balance it back? It's definitely not the tanks. But I've tried with a CE5 it when in ok, without rubbing on the side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.