Dessert juices that don't require steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My altcig can be vaped straight from the mailbox (and usually is) though it does, as most juices do, get a little richer after a week. Their sweet juices don't have alcohol base that I can tell. I'm hopelessly addicted to Churro, Cinnamon Cheese Danish and Sugar Cookie from them. (And their Snickerdoodle was awesome though seems to be out of stock after a very brief appearance.) I diy, and the first three aren't hard flavors to make a vapeable version of- I prefer my own to most vendors'. But theirs is really, really delicious. And they always
ship fast and send a sample or sometimes two. =)

Buckshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Maryland
I just received vanilla love, gooey butter cake, waffles and blueberry muffin top(sample) from altcig. All were good out of the box except waffles which will need to steep a week or 2. I think they all need a week to be really good. The vapor room juice I have tried don't need to steep (French vanilla coffee and peanut butter cookie).

Last edited:

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
I just received vanilla love, gooey butter cake, waffles and blueberry muffin top(sample) from altcig. All were good out of the box except waffles which will need to steep a week or 2. I think they all need a week to be really good. The vapor room juice I have tried don't need to steep (French vanilla coffee and peanut butter cookie).
Ohhh I'm so excited now! I ordered the vanilla live in the sample pack.. Just a couple of days!
Got the churro too. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread