Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Fairly new to this. Been vaping Clouds of Vapor 'organic' Butterscotch and Caramel Cream. Really like the sweet vapes. Waiting on order from Mrs. T's for Snickerdoodle and Orange Creamcicle, plus a bottle of sweetner, just in case. Anyone know about Vendors and Flavors they would recommend for sweet e-juices ? Any assistance would truly be appreciated.

REO mini w/ standard 510 atty, CofV Butterscotch. All Day, Every Day !:)

Needeles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
WIsconsin
My favorite juice so far is the Buttery Nipple from vapedude.com. I prefer the sweeter vapes as well and imo it is awsome. My second up is there Orange Cream. Between these 2 I can use em all day everyday. I have recently started making my own juice now and have made a mix I'm also loveing, it's an Irish Cheesecake flav. I posted the recipe up in the DIY Juice section. vapedudes make there juices all in house so you know there fresh. Both of the above only got better with alitlle steep time as well. Hope this helps alittle, Happy vap'n!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sweetener is kinda like Hot Sauce on a Taco. Some like a Little and Some Like a lot.

Some will put a Dab on a Taco and say it is Too Hot. Other will Drench a Taco and say it’s ok but more Suited for Patients recovering from Stomach Surgery.

I like Sweet. I mean Sickly, Rot your Teeth, Borderline Hyperglycemic Sweet.

For me, to get this, I add Liquid Sucralose to Retail e-Liquids and as a Sweetener for DIY.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Rawr's Banana Cream Pie is AMAZING. I also really like Vanilla Custard from QuickNic...its very vanilla and you can actually taste the custard part too

Sorry to sound like a Rookie (and I am), what is Rawr ? is that an abbreviation of some kind ? That Banana Cream Pie sounds good !

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
For me, to get this, I add Liquid Sucralose to Retail e-Liquids and as a Sweetener for DIY.

This is an option. Wizard Labs or ECBlends has them in the flavor section.

Peach and Watermelon are some nice sweet flavors imo.

I've got some sweetener from WL on the way and I'm going to have to test unflavored eliquid with that added. I think that might be good (I'm always wrong.)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
This is an option. Wizard Labs or ECBlends has them in the flavor section.

Peach and Watermelon are some nice sweet flavors imo.

I've got some sweetener from WL on the way and I'm going to have to test unflavored eliquid with that added. I think that might be good (I'm always wrong.)

I lokk at Sweeteners like Salt on Food. Just add per taste.

I never found Most of the Retail e-Liquids Sweet enough. So I add my own. And the cool thing is, there is No Steeping time Needed. Just add, Shake and Vape.

Last thing, if you add too Much Sucralose, it just becomes too Sweet. But if you add too much of other Sweeteners, like Cotton Candy (Ethyl Malto), it fives the e-Liquid a Meh, Chemical Taste.

BTW - I love your Avatar. Is that your Cat?

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Sorry to sound like a Rookie (and I am), what is Rawr ? is that an abbreviation of some kind ? That Banana Cream Pie sounds good !

No problem, Rawr is a really great eliquid vendor, Rawr Vapor: rawrvapor.com They are my favorite vendor and have some of the most amazing flavors I have tried. Definitely my go-to vendor at this point. The Banana Cream Pie is incredible....their other signature juices are also to die for IMO

Acapella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Georgia
Pudding Cake from Altcig.com is outstanding- it's full of flavor and sweet just as it comes, no need to add extra sweetener. If you like banana, their Nanagram tastes just like Banana Pudding- it's crazy good.

I have 18 different flavors so far from Altcig and love every single one of them. I have yet to get a bad juice from these people. What they say in their description is exactly what you get. They have lots of bakery flavors, and a new vanilla mint called Chilla Nilla that is out of this world.

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
I'm the same, I love the sweet juices and have two bottles of Ms. T's sweetener just in case. So far I have managed to go through two bottles of her Orange Dreamsicle - which is my all time favorite, and I finally got a a 30 ml bottle - and blueberry smoothie - which is my second favorite, so I got it in 15 ml finally. I am also in love with Juicy Vapors Caramel Candy and Scooby Snacks. I'd get some stuff from Juicy Vapors. The flavor from them seems to really stand out. And the sweetness is right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread