Diablo: Handle With Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
First let me start by saying I love MV. I've been a customer for going on four years, I love their prices and their customer service. I think Hoog and the gang do a bang up job. That being said I have some issues. For Father's Day my wife and kids got me a Diablo E-Pipe. I flipped! I've been wanting one of these since they came out. Upon opening my "pearl" Diablo, I find a very pretty pink, and I mean pink, pipe. Now I'm a decent sized guy at about 6'1" 230lbs. I am strong enough to rock a pink pipe even though it looked "pearl" on the site. Secondly first day I got it pulled it out of my pocket and, of course, dropped it. The thing cracked in two. So instead of being a ..... and telling MV I got it that way I repaired it with a little epoxy. Two days later the threading just popped out of the bottom. So now back to the epoxy fix for the threading piece.

Long story short if you get one of these beautiful pipes BE CAREFUL!!!!! They are very, very, very fragile. Also if you are a big guy like myself don't order a pearl pipe unless you really dig rocking some pink. Rant over thanks for reading. Hoog maybe edit the site to change pearl to pink. Keep up the great work at MV we need you in the vaping world.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
UPDATE:

Well the epoxy has dried enough to use the diablo again. Now for some reason the red led will flash and my atty will fire and stay on. So now the device will just blow up in my pocket....SWEET! Man I am not loving this thing. I feel like I just lost 60 bucks, but with the atty firing on its own I consider myself lucky if all I'm out is the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread