My First MadVapes Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hope this new thread is allowable because people need to know about these guys.

Can you cuss on here? I just made and received my first order from mad vapes and all I keep saying is JUST DAMN.

Cinnibiscus liquid.......my new love
MV Customer Service.....the way it should be

I got 3 liquids and just for information I asked about 510 cartomizers. They didn't send me any information. No, none. Nothing. What they sent was 2 samples of the actual cartomizers.

This my friends, is customer service. Pure and simple. I'm making another order for more juice tonight, just because of this little fact.

I hope this experience stays consistent, because MV just made a customer.

Cinnibiscus. Oh JUST DAMN.
:2cool:

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Was instantly impressed with the selection and pricing at MV as well. Order arrived quickly and I am now enjoying my first flavored eliq since as a DrPepper drinker I couldnt resist ordering a bottle of the DrPepper. :) MV got my business because of one simple but overlooked thing by most vendors. The detailed descriptions of their products told me that I would get what I was looking for and these guys know what they are doing and what they are selling.

Did you get the free AAA flashlight offered with you order??

I clicked on it on a whim and the minute I discovered it could double as a spare cartomizer holder I was tickled pink. Wont come out too easy if you leave the condom on the both ends, but makes it simple to tote a spare cartomizer on your keychain. I've even used it for the infamous teryn spin.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Didn't get the flashlight, as they were out, but at least they wrote me a hand-written message saying so, and the fact that I got the sample carts more than made up for the freebie anyway. So far, out of 4 companies, their flavors are (my opinion) the best and truest. I'm sampling every "major" vendor available for all products relating to the 510, KR808 and mini, including juices, carts, cartomizers, atomizers, megas and tips. I'm loving this hobby.

As for MV, I'm ordering again and they are currently my only source for juice until another sample beats them. Prices are good too!

VaporChef

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
NYC, USA
What a great idea using the flashlight as a carto tote! Thanks for posting that! I am going to put it on my keychain right now!

On my first order they sent me three 10ml samples of juice. They think 10ml is a sample size?!! I was astonished, could hardly believe it. I have actually hesitated to post this information as I don't want others to think MV always does things like that... They were really low on juice inventory at the time and had almost no small bottles available after moving to new space, maybe that's why? I ordered a few hardware items and a 30 ml bottle of Caramel Cream (figured that would be a "safe" flavor to order in that size the first time - it's lovely, I glad I did!) but mine wasn't a huge order by any means.

I just can't keep myself from sucking down the sample of Butter Pecan. The bottle is almost gone, I'm starting to hoard it. Since it came 2-3 weeks ago, every time I leave my apartment I take two 510s with me and one of them is always loaded with a carto of Butter Pecan. I'm a DIY mixer but I NEED a 30ml bottle of this stuff. It's already in my shopping cart...

The information on MV's product pages is indeed extremely helpful. They're upfront about manufacturers, tech specs, warranty, compatibilities, how to use stuff to maximum effect and what you should NOT try with it. Unlike many hardware suppliers' websites, you know just what you're buying. I didn't have to ask a single question before ordering, and I'm still pretty new at this. There's a lesson here!!

Thanks, Mark and Hoog. You really do a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread