Diacetyl , Acetoin , Acetyl propionyl Warning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
thanks..it's in a lot of "prepared" food too...

Oral ingestion compared to inhalation are two totally different games. We know that oral ingestion is fine, as diacetyl is a naturally occurring chemical. The issue is, there is only a limited amount of research done on the inhalation of diacetyl.

I generally try to avoid juices that may contain any form of diketones in them, but can't lie: I have a bottle of Cheesecake from Nicoticket (I don't think you can achieve cheesecake without some diketones) and a bottle of Cuttwood Sugar Bear (which just tastes too good to be "true" -- its gotta have some sort of vanilla/custard/cream flavoring in it). I try and limit the amount of diketones I inhale, just because I don't want to find out, in 20 years, that my decision to vape vanilla custard has some dire negative health effect.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
hmmm, what about Honda anti freeze??? hear it's pet safe and tastes pretty sweet, and love the blue color.!!!

Hey and I really like popcorn. Popcorn lung??? really???? what the frak is that????

Oh well will stir away from popcorn extracts, do need to make a new batch of Mad Eyes Pumpkin juice though. Any problems with that??? I mean, Mad Eye without the polyjuice quotient. Just curious. And Cinnamon, whats that all about???? Some say it's bad, and some say it's the spice of life, the substance that enables navigators to safely transgress the stars.!!!! What's the true story oh sage one with 1 post form Louisiana??? Curious Vapers just got to know.!!!!

Apologies to the vaper continuum, just single posters like this makes me wonder why?? and inspires moody blues tunes to ramble through my brain, with a touch of Zappa over voice. Scary chit I'm telling ya.

Seriously though, have been mixing DIY juice for over a year now, and never seen any of those chemicals in any of me extracts. Hang on, what about vanilla vodka??? Anything on that?? Is it okay to mix in the juice?? or should I just drink it????

Vape long and Prosper.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread