The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Diacetyl in E-liquid

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by harpo, Oct 13, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cari

Cari Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Beach Dreaming
    Hey! I resemble that remark, hehe. Well, maybe not the radical part thank goodness.

2. mmmelaney

mmmelaney Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Even though you're sick of the topic, I'm glad you posted about it. I LOVE tasty vapor and was about to ask about diacetyl in a phone call to you. But a quick Google brought this discussion up. So I'm happy now.

Honestly, your liquid is so good that I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. There must be some witchcraft or voodoo involved, I swear! And there are so many yummy butter flavors. That is the only reason Googled it after reading an article on diacetyl.

Some of the Buddhist religions believe that when you cook while thinking loving thoughts you actually add love to the food. This is why your mother's cooking always tastes best. Since you guys custom mix each order, you must love me. ;)

3. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Looks like our secret is out!