Is there any DIACETYL in any of your e-liquid or flavors you use to make your e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
Wow. I took a break from ECF for a couple months. I come back and this Diacetyl talk is everywhere. And it's pretty much the same people in every thread nor does it seem to matter what the supplier says, they are still not happy. I think perhaps all of them should just turn to DIY juices so they can watch each ingredient go in. On second thought, they'd probably stand in front of a mirror and argue with themselves still.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
NO
no.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Wow. I took a break from ECF for a couple months. I come back and this Diacetyl talk is everywhere. And it's pretty much the same people in every thread nor does it seem to matter what the supplier says, they are still not happy. I think perhaps all of them should just turn to DIY juices so they can watch each ingredient go in. On second thought, they'd probably stand in front of a mirror and argue with themselves still.

That is the best post I've heard on the subject.
goodpost.gif
Sheesh, they learn a new word and they just lose all control.

BlackMetalBuick

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
Chicago, IL
Sure, we can put it to rest. I asked a simple question, and a yes or no could have possibly got VaporBomb a new customer. They're located in Ohio, much closer to me than other vendors, would have been nice to know. So sorry for asking. If you don't like the diacetyl threads, no need to click on them. I'm not trying to create any controversy or any big deal about it. I'm not even convinced if it's bad. But as a new vaper, if I can avoid it from the get-go, why not? So I'm just trying to find out. Don't think I deserve criticism for asking a question. But if anyone from VB wants to answer my question, feel free to PM me. I won't post in this thread anymore since apparently I held a gun to people's heads and forced them to read it.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Sure, we can put it to rest. I asked a simple question, and a yes or no could have possibly got VaporBomb a new customer. They're located in Ohio, much closer to me than other vendors, would have been nice to know. So sorry for asking. If you don't like the diacetyl threads, no need to click on them. I'm not trying to create any controversy or any big deal about it. I'm not even convinced if it's bad. But as a new vaper, if I can avoid it from the get-go, why not? So I'm just trying to find out. Don't think I deserve criticism for asking a question. But if anyone from VB wants to answer my question, feel free to PM me. I won't post in this thread anymore since apparently I held a gun to people's heads and forced them to read it.

So that we don't have to keep tripping over all the same threads don't you think it would be nicer to post it in one of the other 200 threads on the subject?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've used VB liquids and it's great. I don't order from them other vendors although nothing against them. I just think we've kicked this poor old dog enough. Every other thread like faeriekari said is about the same thing by the same people. How many threads do we need. What if I start posting thread after thread about watermelons every day? Would you get tired of seeing watermelon threads?

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I totally understand your point - but the name of the thread was, yk, "Is there any diacetyl in your liquids or flavors" so it's not like this is off-topic. And it's new information to add the Vape Heaven flavors that have been added to the diacetyl-containing list.

(For what its worth, I believe most people will continue to order from vendors who use diacetyl as long as 100% disclosure is offered. So I can't imagine the VB folks would mind this information being shared.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread