• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Did anyone kana caught by HiShAm 2nd time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil80

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Singapore
Haha ok, HiShAm sounds malay indeed. This is the original thread :

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/sg-vapers/274398-confiscated-fine.html

Judge it for yourselves.

No matter whether imported or not, it is good for everyone to be aware that vaping is against the directions of the authorities - to stamp out smoking alternatives.

A couple of short news you can read about their current stand :

Anti-tobacco laws now go beyond smoking

Singapore tightens tobacco control measures - Channel NewsAsia

vaping is still worthwhile tho despite of all the risks involved. Inbetween burning a hole in your wallet or burning a hole in your lungs/ heart, I'm sure many of you would have made the same choice like me. :vapor:

Agree on ur last para......wonderwho was responsible for getting fullfaced helmet approved the other time...??

From what i know, to chang a legislation.....it has to be brought forward by. Ministry in chge of that offence.....in this case HiShAm ...do. Think theywill give themselves more wk......writing paperto change a pre existing law is super shiong......

Looks like status quo for a long long time to come..............:(

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
Mindsets are hard to change... to layman, smoke from mouth means you smoking and the smoke coming out is harmful. Eg, i walk past a jogger while vaping and he immediately cover his nose with his hands... sigh...

Full face helmets, bikinis, rock and roll music, skate boarding, alcoholic beverages, long hair, pre-marital sex, skin heads, blacks in white schools, mini-skirts, exhaust pipes, tinted wind screens, tattoos, fishing in reservoirs, smart phones in SAF camps, stop at 2 policy, mandatory death penalty for drug possession, immunity from law of embassy staff, Bollywood is for Indians, China is communist, Korea for cheap copies, millitary junta in Myanmar, Nelson Mandela behind bars, Cliff Richard not allowed to perform in Sg, Thai girls are all pros and Thai guys are all construction workers.

Need I say more?

Acceptable norms are always changing.... affecting our mindset.

pleaselah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
U.S
Latest update on my case... The parcel of juices arrived!

The funny thing is the package is labelled as "Cigarette Sup..." and still it got through!

Still, I'll not risk this again and just go with local vendors.

Same case here brother! got a golden call by hisham that my fruit juice was being sucked and I kup the phone twice. Mysteriously the fruit juices came with my cartos haha. Any updates on the letter?

Binn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Poisonous Prawn
Wow u mean u got ur package eventually? My cartons just got seized and I've gotten 2 copies of the same letter.

Sometimes really tiring to play this game and wondering whether it's just easier to go back to analogs.

Buy local better lah. It might not be the latest or best, but it gets the job done.

pinkbaboy

Sep 24, 2012
sin
Latest update on my case... The parcel of juices arrived!

The funny thing is the package is labelled as "Cigarette Sup..." and still it got through!

Still, I'll not risk this again and just go with local vendors.

Hoping i could do the same..im planning to buy overseas and bring it here via check in baggage..hope not to caught..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread