• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Did everybody relapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Mornin Steps & Foxman.
Howz the weather where you live? Nice down here in Fla... had to put the A/C on last night. LOL

I've been vaping almost a year now. Before I showed up at meetings with my Kgo, the only vaper they ever saw used a cigalike.

Now I'm using a REO & they say "what's that? Oh, it looks like your garage door opener?" Cracks me up every time.

Do you vape during meetings?

Not unless I go use the rest room, lol. VERY FEW smoking meetings anymore around here. They call mine " My Crack Pipe" But I've won a few over lately. Weather was nice yesterday. Went out and cranked the boat yesterday and let her run for a few mins, lol.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Had no idea there was an aa thread. More people that are like me yay! Just celebrated another birthday myself on January 22nd. Thankful for each day I am sober.
Hi Babyk
Happy birthday!! Yay!! I love birthdays. Helps me with my faith & keeps me on track.

Yes. We are all alike. :)
Glad to see you here on Bill's subforum.

It was kinda dead here for awhile. Someone suggested that we post here so it shows up in the "What's New" section of ECF. That was a great idea! So now we are getting more action.

If you would like to, you could help by checking in periodically & giving everyone a "hello".

Bullette says woof!
Keep comin back. ;)

babyk1352012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Washington State
You bet i'll be checking in! Always nice to meet fellow friends of Bill W. I'm happy to have found you all =)
Hi Babyk
Happy birthday!! Yay!! I love birthdays. Helps me with my faith & keeps me on track.

Yes. We are all alike. :)
Glad to see you here on Bill's subforum.

It was kinda dead here for awhile. Someone suggested that we post here so it shows up in the "What's New" section of ECF. That was a great idea! So now we are getting more action.

If you would like to, you could help by checking in periodically & giving everyone a "hello".

Bullette says woof!
Keep comin back. ;)

steps24hoursaday

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
idaho
www.mtbakervapor.com
Yep. Restroom vaper here too. I just don't want to take the emphasis off whoever is speaking in a meeting...having folks look at my clouds instead of the subject at hand. So I save my vaping for before & after.

Trying to practice kindness & courtesy.

hi there are you talking about me LOL i am a hallway and bathroom vapor 2 YES i knew i still fit-in from a sober AA'er who is greatful for only 24 hours in aday

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
:2cool:hay did anyone else have an IGTAAD

I'M
GLAD
TO BE
AN
ALCOHOLIC :rickroll:
DAY

i would like to hear your :2c: worth

I TRY to have an IGTAAD everyday. I'm not the same person I was when I walked into the rooms THANK GOD! Everyone has bad days, and I've had a few here lately. BUT it beats the alternative, lol. Ride that pink cloud as long as it's there, lol There days where I have to say the serenity prayer ALOT to ride the white knuckle, but This Too Shall Pass.

Kweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Chicagoland
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS,,, so... tonight my setup was really making me angry. BTW- FOB for 6 mos. Anyway, setup has been making me angry for a few weeks. So tonight, my hubby had a gig (he's in a band) and I went out and bought a pack of cigs and a bottle of wine. Bad day. I. feel. sick. I know you guys don't expect this here, and I am not at a meeting, but I can't exactly go to a meeting and it is 1am and I need some FOBs right now. Thanks.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS,,, so... tonight my setup was really making me angry. BTW- FOB for 6 mos. Anyway, setup has been making me angry for a few weeks. So tonight, my hubby had a gig (he's in a band) and I went out and bought a pack of cigs and a bottle of wine. Bad day. I. feel. sick. I know you guys don't expect this here, and I am not at a meeting, but I can't exactly go to a meeting and it is 1am and I need some FOBs right now. Thanks.
Kweb
I just woke up to find your post.
Call your AA sponsor.
Call anyone in your group.
Get out your phone list & dial until someone picks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread